feeling a bit crappy

serenitylove

Reaction score
well as tittle says feeling a bit crappy today been battling a headache all day which i have to go get checked tonight incase it bp again and iv had a hot flush thats lasted about 3hrs only bright side is after a quiet day yesterday bubs is having a party in there now

how everyone else today?

ive still had my headaches since been checked at hospital but the co-codamol they gave me seems to work. Paracetamol just laugh at me. Hope you start to feel better x

Aw hun, hope you feel better soon! Go put your feet up or have a nice bath with lots of bubbles!! I've got the hot flushes but i think thats cos i got a cold! I just took lace to school and got some strange looks cos im in my strappy top and all the other mums have coats on lol!

i feel ok at the moment. had a tough start this morning when i thought Noa was gonna come out.
Yesterday tho.. i had the shits all day.

hope you feel better soon hun.. we are getting closer now xx

Hope your feeling better soon Hun. I'm not feeling my best today, my leg is friggin killing me.. It's so hard to walk properly. Oh and I keep having hot sweaty flushes lol

i feel ok at the moment. had a tough start this morning when i thought Noa was gonna come out.
Yesterday tho.. i had the shits all day.

hope you feel better soon hun.. we are getting closer now xx

omg hun bet that was scary!

i had massive cramps 5.30 this morning they came 3 times in 30 min so i was sure it was the start of labour!

but thnk god it wasnt.

xx

i had massive cramps 5.30 this morning they came 3 times in 30 min so i was sure it was the start of labour!

but thnk god it wasnt.

xx

bet that woke u up for rest of morning lol!

im off to hosp in half hour get checked out be home im sure very quickly with a dont be so silly it just a headache lols

hope everything is fine! you might aswell move in there soon!
let us know!

didnt get back till late my bp on arrival was 170/90 it took hours to go down but all my bloods came back good so was allowed home got to get it checked again today had a scan there and babys head has partly engaged which i thought it might have but on trace i have absolutly not a single ripple of contraction detected lol

Glad you're ok babe x ooooh so exciting bubba is engaged! x

Glad you're ok babe x ooooh so exciting bubba is engaged! x

it was nice to know as iv put on so much weight they were finding it hard to palpate and feel where everything was:(

highlight of the night tho was woman in next bed arriving screaming and then alarms going spacky then within ten mins baby arrived mw came to say that wasnt normal and it was her 3rd she was in labour like half hour and it came out breach but such a lovely sound hearing bubs i was like i want mine now lol

all the best today lovely!! good news baby is getting ready not long now x

I hope everyone is feeling better!!!

I am also getting headaches... mainly at night time but they are really painful, like I have been out drinking!!!!!!!! Is this a normal pregnancy symptom?X

just got back from gp's bp back up to 165/90 so got to go in for monitering again probably an overnighter:( had protien++ as well so better safe than sorry but could do without it

dawn def get headaches checked hun for me they always point to my bp although i know they are common in pregnancy

just got back from gp's bp back up to 165/90 so got to go in for monitering again probably an overnighter:( had protien++ as well so better safe than sorry but could do without it

dawn def get headaches checked hun for me they always point to my bp although i know they are common in pregnancy

Thanks hun - I hope all is OK with you xXx

Oh Hun, sorry you have to go back in but like you said better to be safe than sorry. Really hope your bp settles soon xx

cheers girls hoping it all just a mistake and it back to normal by time i go lols but just packed little bag and pottering around till it time to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back