• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feel sooo crappy!!!

kayley

Reaction score
urrggggghhhh really feel like death warmed up sickness has kicked in now all DAY!! really didnt remeber how bad it is i feel soooo fat its unreall i had lost abit of weight before gettin pregnant so to see my belly sooo bloated now is a tad depressing!!! and none of my clothes fit also soooo tired and my 3 year old is really testin me lately :( sorry for my rant just needed to let it out !!!!! any one else feel like s**t!! x

your not alone, i also feel like s**t! constantly cold,exhausted and my emotions are like a rollercoaster, woke up this morning and wanted to burst into tears cos i couldnt find anything to wear. had a small bit of nausea this morning, only 5 weeks so no doubt this will hget worse. i also apologise for my rant. but thats what we are all here for :) x

kayley dont worry we all have days like this!! i have had no sickness thankfully! however i cried in the car today cuz brian adams song came on the local radio station haha i dont even like brain adams haha!

it will get betta x

Just a idea my
Midwife told me to try lucozade for sickness and since I've been drinking it I have felt better worth a try?! X x x

oooh smess i will deffo try drinking lucozade!

It works for me worth a go Hun :) x x x

Do they tell you to drink the fizzy or still lucozade?
Im going to give it ago today, i felt really ill this morning when i got up about half a hour later i was sick. I was ok then so i thought id try some cereal but i just feel as bad as this morning now x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am drinking fizzy!! Also am buying
Tescos own much cheaper!!! Tastes good too:) xx

Thanks hun, I tried the fizzy orange one before but didnt seem to work, im going to try again in the morning if its as bad.
I am so angry with myself, my OH spent ages in the kitchen making a Sunday roast and i couldnt hardly eat any of it at around 4ish and now i cant stop eating, ive had a fruit salad and some malt loaf and im still hungry, i want my roast back :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I feel awful as well - feel sick all the time but not actually sick, keep moaning about feeling sick but then eating masses at a time. I hate lucozade so won't be trying that one. Someone suggested some kind of bracelets from Boots - has anyone tried them/do they work?

how far gone are you kayley? ive not had one ounce off sicknees nothing at all? never did with my first either x

Cantstop- I think they say travel sickness bands can help from boots- can't comment on whether they work or not though I'm afraid. x

I've found travel sickness bands from Boots help loads. They don't totally get rid of the nausea but do reduce it massively in my case. I keep them on all day and night and if I do take them off or they slip below the pressure point I notice the difference within minutes.

When my sickness is at its worse I've also found that eating salty snacks like peanuts or ready-salted crisps helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back