feeling crappy and low

babyA

Reaction score
I dont know how all you ladies have managed so well with feeling sick all the time this is my second week of throwing up every morning, after i smell something horrid, or what now repulses me that neva did before, and before i go to bed. Nothing works i have tried eating little and often, ginger ect ect.
And today hormones have kicked off, feel so tearful one min then fine the next, dont really know what to do with myself. Never had any of this with my first pregnancy so wasn't expecting it with this one.

Any suggestions? i know its all worth it, and just wanted to say to all ladies who have felt sick or been sick for weeks i really feel for you. xx

Some of the other girls have said to try to eat something very light when you first wake up, beofre you get up. Like crackers or something. :hug:

Can totally sympathize, I'm not sure I did that well, it really makes you feel miserable. I've started feeling better this last week and just rough in the evenings so maybe things will settle soon. I get up slowly in the morning and eat grapes before getting out of bed, also still wear the sea sick bands all the time. If you able to avoid the smells that helps, hard though when you need to cook tea, you hubby smells of smoke, or fill car up with petrol which are the worst things for me!

Oh hon I sympathise, sometimes nothing helps you just have to keep eating and drinking and just have a sick bowl to hand and ride it out, everyone is different, I needed antisickness drugs but even then was still ill. What got me through the very dark days was the knowledge that it wasn't forever (and it really isn't, mine finally stopped 2 days ago!!!!!) and the support of my OH, if you have someone a partner/parent/friend who can give you hugs during the worst days and who can step up and do your shopping and cooking etc when its really bad it really helps. Don't forget there are lots of us on here who have been through it and survived who can give you virtual hugs xxxxxx

I really feel for you hon. I have felt sick and tired all day every day since 6 weeks, I am now 11 weeks so thats a full 5 weeks and I have felt slightly worse the last few days not better! I have to eat regularly, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I wear the sickness bands all the time and only take them off to shower. They used to help but I think they have got loose so I'll have to buy a new pair! I get down and upset sometimes too and it makes me feel guilty but I am just so fed up of feeling this way and not being able to eat as normal. Luckily we have this forum to help each other through this. Sending hugs your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back