i feel sick!!

Lilypad

Reaction score
hi,
the symptoms r kicking in now i feel so tried :sleep: just wanna lie down and sleep and sickness is now starting been feeling sick :puke: 4 last few days now and my belly is so bloated just look fat :cry:
i don't like this any more! i wanna feel normal
i thought u were supost to look healthy in pregnancy i just look pale and ill
sorry for the moan just know this is proberly not gonna get better any time soon :wall:

Your supposed to start looking and feeling better when you get to the second tri. Unfortunately for some women the first tri is full of tiredness and sickyness :?

feeling the same, I look okay, I am drinking a lot of water and eating a lot of fruit and smoothies/veg/wholemeal bread etc. I am giving into the tiredness and sleeping a lot. and as for the feeling sick, I really don't mind I just suck on a mint.

I too just look ill!
I'm fed up of knowing that I am going to throw up every day. I look knackered, pale, sickly and i want to be normal!
Roll on second tri - lets hope we start to bloom by then!

xx

I know exactly how you ladies feel! i keep waking up at 5 in the morning to be sick! And the smell of any kind of cleaning product make me sick! its quite funny really, but im looking forward to looking healthy again, i think i look pale and ill right now!

it's winter everyone looks ill and pale :lol: I look pale in july though and look blood* awful when I tan.(or as usually happens burn)

Yup, Fed up with feeling sick all ready :( have had a banging headache literally all day long and I don't normally get headaches so thats been hard to deal with. Ended up just going to bed and feeling sorry for myself !!

I'm feeling sick 24 hours a day so i know how you feel. I am awake for about 5 hours before i need a sleep!!

but loving every minute! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back