Feel like such a hypochondriac!!

millie15

Reaction score
Had to go to the hospital again last night :roll:
All over the weekend and yesterday I ahd been "leaking" down below. So much so that after an hour a pantyliner would un-stick cos it was all too damp (sorry TMI :oops: ). My mum told me to call MW who sent me to Maternity ward at the hosp as she was concerned I was losing my waters. They put me on a monitor and gave me an internal and said all was fine but to go back if I have any more severe leakage. After 5 hours (12.30am) I was finally done with seeing the dr and everything and could come home. Was absolutely knackered today at work!! Honestly, that's the second time I've been down to the ward. I know it's better to get checked but I do feel like I am making a fuss. I really hope I don't have to go again!! Luckily today things are much drier down there!

Glad everything is ok, and your right, its always best to get checked out even if you do end up feeling daft afterwards! But you had genuine reason to be concerned, I would have been worried too :hug: :hug: :hug:

when i had a show at the weekend, i really didn't want to go to the hospital & felt like i was wasting their time. felt like a bit of a dickhead afterwards as well! but i'm glad i went, i'd rather feel a bit stupid than know i risked harming my baby.

better safe than sorry :D Plus this well youll know exactly where to go and which nursses are the nice ones etc etc when the time comes to go in properly ! !

Oh sweetie you're not overreacting at all! You're doing what you SHOULD be doing and getting it checked out. It's much better to be safe than sorry :hug:

Hope things stay drier! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back