Turning into a hypochondriac!

leanne1b

Reaction score
I feel like such a hypochondriac now... so I apologise but I feel so stupid phoning and asking a doctor about something thats blatently in my head.

So I posted the other day... my blood pressure up, normally bog standard around 120/75, the other day every time they took it is was about 140/88.
Swelling (always goes back down though) and occasionally (very occasionally) get bright white floaty things in my eyes.
Last night had really bad headaches and eyes hurt in light. Headache back again now.
My question is, they said to let them know if any of a number of things happened, one was pain in upper right side. Well, I do have pain n upper right side, quite bad for hours now... but its around my ribs on the back, not front. Pretty much parallel at the front, I have a funny feeling, not pain, but feels kind of stingy if that makes sense?
I'm assuming this is just pain from being pregnancy... just thought I better check this wasn't what they meant.
Sorry for being long winded! Please let me know I'm being a hypochondriac!
x

If your worried hon i would ring docs - betterto be safe than sorry x Hope you feel better soon, let us know how you get on x

I agree with evajo, if your worried about it, deffinatly ring the midwife and ask :) best to be safe than sorry right! x

Cheers you two.
Will try and get hold of them now. will let you know what they say.. they tend to phone back so might be a while!
x

yes, let us know what they say - good luck!

Hi,
So I called, and they said to see if went away overnight... well it did, but back in the last few hours! I am guessing since it went away initially its nothing much, coz if pre eclampsia related it wouldn't go away would it?
Also, where I get the funny burningish feeling under my right ribs (at front) I can now feel some lumps, bit bigger than a pea I think... Would this just be random suddenly appearing cysts causing the pain? How strange!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back