Feel like I've missed something!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Okay okay apart from like three extra newborn vests and some size 2 nappies that are for just incase when baby grows into them I have ticked off everything on my very long list but I still feel like I haven't got everything yet! Lol please give me a list of things to see if I have them too!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know if your using them but iv just remembered dummys and dummy clips bum cream steralising tabs if you use them
cant think of anything else although just reminded myself iv still got infacol and a thermometer still to get

I got a little tube of bepanthan. I'm
Not planning to use dummies but got one just incase I have a noisy/colic baby and mum bought me some dummy clips the other day

I'm planning to breastfeed but have bottles, a steriliser, a breast pump, breast milk storage bags, an electric breast pump, spare valves, another steriliser in the post and some mire bottles lol and storage caps for the bottles and Milton sterilising tabs also 2 small top ups for baby or aptimil just incase baby is jaundice or needs a top up lol

evie I think I need to see your list lol
cos I keep looking at all my baby stuff and dont seem to have much at all and apart from a few bits and bobs I have just wrote down to get in the morning in the town I think I'm all done.

I brought something just in case the other day.... gripe water! hahaa lace only had colic once but i didn't have any and omg it was hell when she had coic! So ive brought a big bottle! lol
You've just reminded me too, i broke my baby nail clippers earlier so need to get some more!

I got 3 sets of nail clippers in dif sizes and a pair of baby scissors and infacol coz that's from birth coz
Gripe water is from 1 month lol let me see I shall write down my list and post and you can so through it lol...

Pram and rain-cover
Car seat and rain-cover
7 seater car
Baby on board signs 1)chloé 1)Layton
Sun shields for car
11 bibs uni sex
4 muslin clothes
10 bibs for 6months when eating
A pink highchair and a blue highchair
A cot bed and mattress
5 cot bed sheets
4 cot bed blankets
I love my bear cot bed set
Winnie the pooh light show
Winnie the pooh mobile
I love my bear cot tidy
I love my bear night light for night feeds
A changing mat for upstairs
3 swaddle blankets
A large I love my bear fleece blanket for cot (over swaddling)
5 pram size flat sheets to Kay where baby head goes incase of sick (easily changed) upstairs
Nappy cream upstairs
Baby snuffle
Box of breast pads upstairs
5 pairs scratch mitts
3 bags of cotton balls
1 pack of cotton wool strips for bathing
A room thermometer
Aprox 10 pairs of socks
8 packs size 1 pampers
A nose sucker incase of snot
Olbus oil
A huge up-to my hip and overflowing washing basket full of toys for the baby (spoilt brat!) lol
A rainforest swinging chair
A Moses basket for downstairs with mattress
8 sheets for Moses basket downstairs
9 blankets and ATM knitting one lol
Widgey breastfeeding pillow
Another popcorn blanket for the car seat just coz it looks nice
And another so 11 blankets lol snuggle soft Lemmon blanket for pram lol
A changing unit
A changing mat for unit downstairs
A I love my bear grooming set plus 2 other nail clippers and scissors think the kit has scissors in too
2x baby bath (cosmetics)
An I love my bear baby storage box
An I love my bear baby bath
A tube of bethanthon for downstairs
Nipple cream
Baby ear buds (box of)
A pack of breast pads down stairs
5 packs of maternity towels
2 packs of night towels with wings
Plenty of knickers
Talc 3 tubs lol!
Baby lotion
Head to toe lavender wash
Baby hooded towels
Bath thermometer
Baby thermometer
Baby bath support
Nappy bag
3 pairs newborn booties
12 0-3 vests
4 newborn vests
A newborn head band case of a girl
21 sleep suits newborn
2 sleep suits 0-3
4 outfits newborn
2 cardigans newborn
3 unisex hats newborn
2 unisex hats bigger lol
2 pink newborn hats and 1 blue
1 steriliser and one in the post coming
2 breast pumps one manual one electric
Spare valves
Breast milk storing bags
2 aptimil top ups just incase
Bottles and bottles in post just incase
Nipple shields in post
Lids for bottle to store the milk
Milton sterilising tabs
Bottle of spray oust for when the baby does pooey nappies haha!
Baby nappy bags scented
Changing mat liner cover so baby don't get a cold bum
Infacol
Newborn all in one coat
Halloween outfit lol!
3 Christmas outfits lol

Nappy bag packed
Labour bag packed
Got everything I will need clothes wise for breastfeeding just feel like something is missing cant think of any thing else tell me if you think of something and I will let you know if I have missed if off or just forgot to get it please help me I know I have missed something just can't put my finger on it!!! Getting more newborn vests and size 2 nappies next shop :S

Ok I thought I had slot but that's like double what I got!! What about a play mat? I used one for lace so she wasn't in the bouncer all the time? Your so organised!!!

Yea i forgot about them i got a soft one with over head animals and a over the head elephant one too just incase they prefer one to the other

:shock: I have some SERIOUS shopping to do! :lol:

Oh and i got some breast nurse pads too you can chill them in the fridge (mine r at the min)! For when the milk comes in to ease the full feeling or pop them in a pan for 5 mins to help release the milk if your having let down problems or your boobs r sore I use them with my others their great :D

Sooooooo what am i missing????? I know there is something I have batteries for the light show chair and night light and I know I need to get back up batteries but they has to be something!!! Maybe a baby!!! Hahahahaha :rotfl:

Oh my god but you are sooooooooo organised!! You have made me panic - I have hardly a thing!! I want to start this week and spring clean each room first (declutter), then decorate the nursery!! I was intending to go on a big shopping spree on the 15th Sept but now I think I need to go tommorrow!!!

Last edited:
Wow Evie - the list is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us, it will come in very handy for me in a few months as I have no idea what I need!!

Blimey you're REALLY orgasnised lol You've got like double what I've got hahaha - Think me needs to go online to boots now...hahaha x

I'm not even looking at that list...it's gonna scare the life outta me :lol:

Think your all covered though by the sound of it!

I'm too scared to read list but do you have-camera (digital or otherwise), cam corder and batteries for both? Plus film if needed? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back