Feel like giving up now

Stephanie_18

Reaction score
My body is playing serious tricks on me
For the past week i have had dull cramps, Nausea, vivid dreams, increased CM (majorly) Sore boobs, What i was sure was implantation bleeding, headaches and back ache. AF was due yesterday and isnt here, got a BFN on a test yesturday and just feeling really fed up. Been so emotional lately aswell. Im sick of only seeing 1 line!!!

Same here hun, exact same symptoms.
What was the bleeding/spotting like?
Mine was like 1 or 2 spots over a period of 2 days.
It was a pink/peach colour and was only really visible when I wiped :/
Period isn't due for another week or so, my breasts are killing me though!
Fingers crossed for you and keep me updated :) xx

I know how you feel Stephanie! I have just stopped listening to my body...each time I have cramps or feel dizzy, I just try to ignore it, and find different reasons for it. Im dizzy because I haven't eaten in a while etc.

I know its really hard when your body lives its own life, but we just have to accept it and try as best as we can to live with it!

:hug:

Nb: if you need to chat, Im here!

Im sorry to hear your stuck in Limbo hun. Ours bodies can throw the occasional wobbler on the odd occasion :-(
FX its you BFP just hiding

xx

Oh hun, Ive been like that this month. I was convinced I was pregnant this month as I was 4 days late, had sore boobs, headaches, fuzzy feeling in my tummy like I just 'knew' but AF got me and I was gutted. It will happen for us soon xxx *hugs*

I know the feeling i was 2 weeks late this month and last month and had all the systoms of pg.

aww hun, i know how you feel but dont give up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back