Implantation cramps? Has anyone ever had them??

done one....lol...2-3 weeks...yippeeee..

which is spot on cos it's 3 weeks on monday since i ovulated :)

xxx

please reassure me tracy that cramps are normal......they are not really painful...just noticeable....come and go throughout the day xx

Sorry, been away for long weekend in Blackpool at a family Christening.....yes the cramps are perfectly normal. No need to worry. I seem to suffer from trapped wind a lot way low down on my left hand side and can cause a very alarming sharp pain that immediately makes me think something wrong... I then just check that if my back pain is sore on left too, its my trapped wind again.... At about week 5 I was convinced I had eptopic....silly me getting all worried for nothing - all I needed was some fibre and a good fart :whistle:

ha ha....i woke up the other night and was convinced something was wrong....went to loo...let out a fart loud enough to wake the street and then went back to bed...pain free....lol xx

ha ha....i woke up the other night and was convinced something was wrong....went to loo...let out a fart loud enough to wake the street and then went back to bed...pain free....lol xx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

xxxx

omg lmao that was so funny!!!! iv had bad wind n me n the oh are not at the trumping stage yet
well im not he bloody well is yak bork pong ewwwwwwww sick bork lol

ha ha.....me and OH actually couldnt sleep for laughing and farting anf then laughing at the farts the other night.....it's all the veggies he is feeding me...lol xx

ha ha.....me and OH actually couldnt sleep for laughing and farting anf then laughing at the farts the other night.....it's all the veggies he is feeding me...lol xx

I've been there!! It is hilar!! I love being able to do that with hubby aww.
xxx

lol me and my husband do it all the time as well! I pretend to get all embarassed but he knows now that I'm not, lol. Romance, eh?!?!?!

Linx just do it and laugh!! I mean he does ;)
Equal rights!!
xx

yeah......we just find it funny now...he always does impressions of my farts which then makes us laugh even more.....which usually make me fart again......what with all those veggies...ha ha xxx

on my birthday we was in bed and he said come cuddle me babe so i turned over he wafted covers and bam a stinky fart i swear id never smelt anything like it bork!!!! he does it all the time yak lol

i was nearly sick this morning at one of OH's farts...it's the only thing that turns my stomach at the moment...lol..bless him xx

yeah......we just find it funny now...he always does impressions of my farts which then makes us laugh even more.....which usually make me fart again......what with all those veggies...ha ha xxx

OMG same here on the impressions!!! We laugh at the Johnny Briggs farts - anyone born in late 70s early 80s will know what I am on about ;)

i think that i need to be in on this farting business lol
tonight is the night lmao

OMG same here on the impressions!!! We laugh at the Johnny Briggs farts - anyone born in late 70s early 80s will know what I am on about ;)

OMG!!! ha ha ha....we do that!!!! ha ha........i thought we were the only crazy people, but obv not...ha ha...sign of true love that me thinks :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back