Implantation cramps? Has anyone ever had them??

zozo

Reaction score
Hi girlies :)

Just wondering of anyone has ever experienced implantation cramps?? AF isn't due until thursday, she not normally ever early, but yesterday i had some sharp cramps down on the left hand side only of my abdomen. I dont think i ever get one sided cramps, but i dont know if im just noticing it because i'm symptom spotting!! I've woken uptoday, expecting more cramps, but there was nothing...Also, my boobs normally get sore a good week before AF, they dont hurt at all this cycle, but nipps have been sore since a few days after OV and still are..Stomach, has felt like it's full of acid and was very gassy yesterday too...

Lastly, the past 2 nights, I've had vivid dreams about giving birth!! Even experienced what my mind must think a contraction feels like!! It was mental!!

I don't know if this really is normal for me, or if I'm just noticing because I'm looking for symptoms.. :S

Help!!

Zozo xx

PS: Another really odd thing was that the other day, I was playing in a competition ( I play violin and flugelhorn) for brass soloists, i NEVER get nervous...I'm on the stage a lot, as Im in a wedding and function band too...But the whole day before the contest, and the day of, I was a total emotional and nervous wreck...Poor OH couldnt understand, he's never had to deal with that before!! I' always been full of concifdence, but just felt like crying...
Oh dear.. Improbably imagining things.. :S xx

Hey :wave:

All I can say is that it's sounding very good indeed my lovely, I'm not sure what IC feels like but I know Tinselcat & myself have had the same thing so you never know

Look out for spotting just incase it is :) My fx that it's your lil bean getting comfy :clover:

Are you going to wait until the :witch: is due/late to test if she doesn't show?

xxx

Hiya :)

So glad to hear i'm not the only one :)

I think I'm going to wait yeah, I'll know over the next few days if she's going to show, cause cramps will get really bad :( FX it is my little bean!! When r u testing hun? Are we round about the same time? x

Good thinking batman :lol: I've got my fx for you :clover:

What's your other symptoms like hun?

Well I'm currently 15DPO & took a FR this morning with FMU & was a :bfn: but no sign of the :witch: at all so just the waiting game really

All my many many symptoms are very good indeed but you never know & it's not so much disappointment cos the :witch: shows up it's more towards the symptoms, cos shows that they were false & you can't even trust your own body

Who knows eh, said before it's not the 2ww it's the 2wt (2 week torture)

xxx

i did have pains on one side, weather it was IC i dont know, but whatever it was it worked!!! :) Sounds good, Fx for you hun x

Hope it's good signs for you Zozo! How are you feeling this afternoon? x x

THanks ladies :) Feeling a bit more hopeful :) Ive had 3 or 4 really intense "cramps" today..Normally my af cramps are constant so I dont know!! Also, my boobs have suddenly gotten VERY sore and achy :) Im going to play badminton tonight, so If im running around and getting cramps, it's probably af :) xx

Kezza its all sounding good for you too hun!! Hope the witch stay away!! :dust: xxx

THanks ladies :) Feeling a bit more hopeful :) Ive had 3 or 4 really intense "cramps" today..Normally my af cramps are constant so I dont know!! Also, my boobs have suddenly gotten VERY sore and achy :) Im going to play badminton tonight, so If im running around and getting cramps, it's probably af :) xx

Kezza its all sounding good for you too hun!! Hope the witch stay away!! :dust: xxx

Awwww thanks hun :hugs:

Enjoy badminton & watch those sore boobies

xxx

Awwww thanks hun :hugs:

Enjoy badminton & watch those sore boobies

xxx

lol I will do :) I got a REALLY good sports bra the other week there, really supports them :) Im playing against my dad so I doubt I'll be doing much running about lol xx He'd killme for saying that, he beat me last week! haha xx

Aha good stuff, don't want them any more sore then need be chick :lol:

xxx

Hi
I have had a similar thing. i don't normally have sore nipples so this is unusual for me and it came on a few days after ovulation. Af is not due to arrive until tomorrow at the very earliest, but over the weekend I had tiny spots of pink blood when I wiped and it really felt like period cramps and lower back pain. The next day i was ok, just a bad headache. Today tiny spots again but no pain.
Wishing you all the best x

Hey twilly :) Glad to know someone else is in the same boat! My cramps have stopped too! Hope you get yourbfp chick!! xx :dust: xx

I had cramps very very similar to AF cramps DPO 10 in fact I still get cramps even now but its perfectly normal, not sore I just notice them. I did in very very early pregnancy suffer from trapped wind which gave me very sharp pains. Bobbs - nightmare - there is no way I can do badminton - I have to hold my boobs just running up the stairs!!! been like that since the beginning too....

Good luck - could be your month!

please reassure me tracy that cramps are normal......they are not really painful...just noticeable....come and go throughout the day xx

Hey samsgirl x I got my BFP today, and I'm cramping on and off too xx So i don't think it's anything to worry about! xxx

I'm still on/off with cramps too. Glad this seems to be normal ish x

hi ladies...

yeah they seem to have worn off loads......just very slight now and again but nowhere near as regular. must have been just little bean snuggling in and my womb moving and everything!

I'm 4 weeks and 1 day today but actually 19dpo cos i ovulate on cd12 and so did a cheapie hpt last night, just cos im mad. ha ha....test line is getting so dark now....no mistakign :) xxx

I did my second digi today (also seems I'm mad too) and I've moved from 1-2 to 2-3 :yay:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back