crap!!

chezzabell

Reaction score
:?

God i feel shit today, finished work and really thought it would make me feel loads better, i know its prob just being pregnant but never felt like this with my 1st child.

It just seems to be everything, weather how fat iam, no clothes fit me, cant move :x

home life is abit stressed atm aswell :(

sorry for being morid ladies

:hug:

im feeling the same. i feel so huge coz everything i have seems to stick and be smaller in this weather :hug:

Sorry you are feeling so crap at the moment.
Now you are off work take the time out to put your feet up and relax!
Hope you feel better soon hun :hug: :hug:

Hi hunnie... :wave:
Hey we all feel like crap at some point I think and the weather doesn't help at all....put your feet and relax, take some me time....always works wonders. Pregnancy isn't forever babe, but we are entitled to have bad days...its all part and parcel of pregnancy... :lol:
Here's hoping you have started to feel a bit better. :D

Love n hugs :hug:
Claire

sophie27 said:
:?
never felt like this with my 1st child.

It just seems to be everything, weather how fat iam, no clothes fit me, cant move :x
:hug:

Snap. I repeateldy tell dh that this is it. No more. And my midwife doesnt help either, when I tell her about my pains in my hands etc she just shakes her head an smiles and says 'its a shame, you had such a easy 1st pg'. No shit :shock:

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow.

what pains do you have in your hands? is it needles and pins and a numbness? the only reason i ask is i have the same as it's bloody horrible... its so bad now i kee dropping things and then frustrated that i'm too big to pick things up from the floor....

As the othersd have said we all have our bad days.. and bloody insensitive MW's don't help. Have a nice long cool bath with a mag or a good book... close the door and shut everyone out... then cover yourself in lots of lovely cream and pop on a pair of PJ's... nothing feels as nice as our PJ's.. when i feel like crap i put a fresh pair on and stay in them all day...

Hope your feling better soon.. the weather has started to cool down now. Thank god.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back