feeling down today

Nadine; sometimes men need a good round of slaps!!! Stag weekend? Just before ur due?? My OH would probably get poked in the eye just for bringing it up! Sometimes it takes a big huge dramatic melt down for them to get the point! Mine wants to go on a stag do in Malaga or something like that but it's about a month after Jaiden's due. The whole stage thing is a WEEK!! so he came up with a compromise to go on a Fri and fly back Sunday. I think that's fair if all is plain sailing with little man. Have a stern word babe. It'll only build up then you'll explode venom all over him! Big kisses for you and Remy and hope Mum is OK xxx

Arr i duuno were hes at at the mo, and tbh ive not got the patiance to even bring it up, i dunno if half of its hormones or if its just how it is, every thing i mention at mo to do with this pregnancy or anything else for that matter - is hooooooooooo yer,zowie ad that (his ex and other babys mum he was wi 15 years) zowie ad this, then hes not got a thing for baby, and just dont seem to be around and when he is he just gets me vext! haha with his weekends away or stag doo's, but yet says he cant wait for baby an its best thing in world :shock:....................im ok and normaly im very independant an its like water of a ducks back but at mo i can feel a pregnant lady round house gettin busted on his ass if he dont start shaping up, haha, sayin this he is just a typical man, and untill baby is here an he can feel see an smell it, it is just summat thats happening ha

as for remy hes fine typical 2 year old - tantrums, every tihngs no/no/no and whats this mummi whats that mummi haha luv it, hes growing so fast hes not my baby no more hes turned in to a lil boyyyyyyyyyyy, n mi mums fine just a camra up the bum job (she would kill me if she knew haha,) to check all her bits an bobs are work ok

think money is worring me at mo as stil not straight after the move, but as they say rome was built in a day!!

you are looking gorgeous in your avy btw n not long know, and i av been keeep my eye on you, ur lil man been playin u up already - it will be all worth it tho very soon babe so keep ur chin up x x x x mwah

Big big hugs hunny!

We all go thru this at different times in pregnancy hun - honestly.....you are not alone.

Go get your hair cut and coloured - it's safe in pregnancy - personally I waited until after 12 weeks to do mine but you can even do it in the first tri!

Oh and as for putting weight on and feeling frumpy - I have been likening myself to a hippopotomus for months now! I have a big belly, legs like tree trunks and I am constantly yawning so big and wide it's like I can dislocate my jaw.....sounds like a hippo to me!!!!!

xx

Last edited:
thanks all.

spoke to oh sister this morning and told her how i was feeling and my concerns about oh. she was very sweet and said she has never seen him so in love and happy before. they went shopping a couple of weeks ago and she said he was so happy and excited when looking at baby stuff. bought little man an outfit and nothing for himself (was supposed to be treating himself with some money given for his bday)

smess we defo do. just let me know when and if im off wrok im there.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back