Back from class and news on induction

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So antenatal was really good and my physio was there and mw. My physio asked my mw had booked my induction cos of SPD! My mw said she hadn't really discussed it with me and we will on Tuesday so could have baby sooner than I thought

Woohoo glad your physio was there! Put your foot down with the mw hun and get your physio to fight your corner if need be xxxxxxxxx

Bet youre glad you went now! Did they say early induction then? x

Good news honey! Glad they will try and help you, roll on Tuesday and finding out the plan

OMG you're gonna beat us all to it aren't you?? How exciting :cheer: x

Wow, must be so surreal knowing that. Bet you cant wait till tuesday!

Oohh how exciting hunny, thats one of the reasons i was induced x x

I have SPD but they havent spoke about possible induction, although im not quite as bad as you as i dont need crutches (fx) i just cant work or drive, im still managing to waddle and hobble by myself with the help of my support belt, lol. It never occured to me i could be induced if it got worse!

:yay: How far are you now ? I'm on tappa so can't see sigs x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I am 33 weeks 5 days and they said I can be Induced anytime after 37 weeks eek

how exciting. only like 3 weeks for you then! your gunna have your baby by xmas for sure now :yay:

Last edited:
Obv I want baby to stay as close to due date as poss but as my SPD gets worse the less chance I have at managing a vaginal delivery. Can't wait to meet my munchkin :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back