feeding problems

titch

Reaction score
Im not convinced its colic my baby has. For starters hes sick a lot and ive just looked at a leaflet that was in the bounty pack and it says that being sick is not part of colic. also everyone says 'oh yes, pulling their knees up to their chest in pain' and i end up saying 'errrr yeah' but he doesnt do that :confused: doesnt seem to stop after he burps too. i wouldnt really say hes having difficulty getting wind up.

he normally arches his back and flings his arms over his head and screams. he does it repeatedly and sometimes im scared he'll hurt himself doing t. eventually he wears himself out and goes to sleep. he did it this morning and he hasnt even taken half his feed.

I told this to my GP and my main concern was his sickness, and the GP made me feel like a paranoid mother and said its just colic. he didnt even let me tell him everything about it. im getting to the stage where im gonna ask to change GPs to get a 2nd opinion.

before i do that, do any of your babies do this too? im scared of being a paranoid mother and embarrasing myself again!

I dont really know, didnt want to read and run. Poor morgan :( Deffinately think its worth asking the gp again though. Hope you can work out what might be wrong. x

Toby has problems farting and often gets really restless before he poos, often at the same time he is sick. We have colic and have associated the sick with an air lock...

hope you get it sorted, what about asking the hv, i ended up doing thst and they liaised with the gp after i had been made to feel like a paraniod mum the previous week :flower:

don't ever be scared of being a paranoid mother. it's better to be safe than sorry with ickle babies, so doctors like that can just go stuff themselves!! they always said Riley had colic and it ended up being a water infection, so just tell them all his symptoms before the Doctor assumes! not to get you paranoid btw. symptoms of a UTI are smelly urine, vomiting, baby being really tired all the time, not feeding proper, high temp. so don't panic! lol xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back