6 months what can your bubs do?

All babies are so different. Interesting, isn't it.

My LO isn't a great 'roller'. She can do it both ways but hardly ever does (goes from front to back about one every two days). My friend's baby moves by rolling around. My LO does push her bum up when on the her tummy and kind of commando crawls in circle.

She was an early sitter though, has been sitting unaided for ages. She has also been standing with a support for a long time.

She babbles a lot, says 'ma-ma', 'ba-ba' and the newest hit 'da-da-da'. She also says 'a-ta-ta'. My mum was convinced that she was saying mum in Finnish (aiti), but not so sure about it :think:

LO feeds herself, and passes things from one hand to another. She has also started mastering how to grasp small things (such as berries).

Well done to all babies whatever they can do :clap:

wow we have some clever little babies :clap: :clap:

I love watching them develop, the first 6 months has been amazing :D I forgot James can sit up, hes been doing that for ages and can pass things hand to hand also. Ive been trying to get him to crawl for things but he wont have it :lol:

Sherlock said:
He's been going off to sleep on his own since 6 weeks :shock: And when he wakes in the mornings he is always happy to lie in his cot and chatter away to himself till one of us goes over to him. I love his big smile when he sees me then.

Same here about sleeping, Maia gets sooo excited when she sees me in the morning, her little arms and legs everywhere.

She also loves reading and turns the pages and chatters to the pictures, and can grab most things we pass her.

Sherlock said:
BabyMagic said:
Oh and LO sings herself to sleep :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww really. How adorable :D

Well, it does sound like 'ummm-ummm-ummm-ummm' but the tone and rythm is different to her usual 'talking'. When she does it I know she is about to fall asleep :sleep:

BabyMagic said:
Sherlock said:
BabyMagic said:
Oh and LO sings herself to sleep :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww really. How adorable :D

Well, it does sound like 'ummm-ummm-ummm-ummm' but the tone and rythm is different to her usual 'talking'. When she does it I know she is about to fall asleep :sleep:

Finlay does this too - makes some weird noise before he falls asleep :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back