****February 2019 Mamas****

Oh my god ladies I am going to lose it. I had about 3 hours of painful contractions 5-6 mins apart. Then I finally dozed off and when I woke at 3am they were slowing down. They stopped completely at 4am. Then my son was up for the day at 4:15 am!!! What the f is going on! I am so upset I just want to scream and punch a wall and cry.

Oh Kholl, you must be going mad now! I got excited seeing that things seemed to be moving forward, have you spoken with your midwife etc?

I'm nearly 40 weeks on Wednesday and I really hope our little guy makes an appearance soon, my pelvis and pubic bone hurts so much now, I struggle to walk around my house.

My husband and I went to a property viewing this morning and the house is EXACTLY what we are looking for. We even offered there and then but they had a fair few viewings today and we're hoping to hear back at some point today.
If we get picked then we could be in a new, bigger house by the beginning of March!

Oh Phillipa, I hope you get the house!

I see my midwife in 4 hours. I’ll be crying A LOT at that appointment!

Thanks Kholl, us too! So nervous waiting now, got a couple of hours yet until the estate agent closes for the day.

Hope you manage to get some answers at the midwife! Xx

I hope your midwife can do something for you; maybe offer a sweep... could help move things along considering your body is clearly trying to do something.

The rest of my day has been pretty uneventful. Just really bad back ache. I'm really tired, but glad I did some housework this morning as after watching the film I got really bored - I ended up just sticking the tv on and playing on my phone. Actually couldn't have done that all day. Didn't help I suppose that there was nothing that caught my eye to watch.

Fingers crossed you get the house Phillipa

Phillipa - good luck on the house

Kholl - good luck with the midwife. At least something is trying to happen, she may be able to get you going again? Keep us updated.

Donna - I’m watching Handmaid’s Tale, although probably not the best thing for me to watch at the mo. May watch call the midwife when I’ve finished this one.

I've not seen either of those; I might make a start on them as they're not things that husband would be interested in.

I’d probably avoid handmaids tale, it’s about pregnant women and babies. It’s a bit unpleasant/unsettling. x

I know it’s been discussed before but is anyone on Facebook? It may be easier to keep in touch when babies are here on that rather than on here.

I'll avoid that for now then. Husband put a hospital program on when we were at the hotel before the wedding and it was all about a premature baby. Gave son something else to worry about; although we did explain that we've already passed that point he was very concerned seeing the babies having to be rushed off.

I'm on Facebook, that doesn't sound like a bad plan. Could swap names over PM

I'm not on Facebook! I'd be sad to lose touch but you ladies should have a group there if that's easier :)

Just got back from the midwife, I'm 3cm dilated, she stretched me easily to a 4 she said, and I'm super soft. She did a sweep. Now we wait.

Pennypie, Donna, I'm on Facebook too, shall we PM each other with our full names so we can keep in touch?

Kholl, ooh exciting stuff! Hope things progress nicely for you now, keep us posted! :)

My little guy has been having a proper good wiggle around this evening, not helpful on a stomach full of Chinese food!

I'm so rock and roll that my hubby and I are already in bed, he's had a bad headache all evening and I can't be bothered to stay downstairs on my own, so bed and a book it is!

Oh that’s a shame kholl, are you on messenger? I can set us up a group. x

Phillipa - we were in bed for 8:30 yesterday, we were both absolutely knackered. He stayed asleep the whole night, I woke up every hour from 11:30!

This little one has been quiet for a few days but has gone a bit crazy tonight. xx

What about WhatsApp for keeping in touch with Kholl, would that work?

Pennypie, my hubby hasn't slept in our bed with me for weeks now, I'm up every 40 odd minutes to pee and he's a light sleeper, so the bed moving wakes him up. We've got an old futon in the spare room which he's happy on. He's come to the conclusion that he probably won't be back in the main bed with me until sprog has arrived! I miss morning cuddles with him haha.

WhatsApp and/or Facebook work for me :)

I've been getting more pains this evening but I think it's more when little lady is stretching out rather than any thing else starting.

Good luck Kholl! I'm on FB, but not on WhatsApp x

Today I have been thinking about doing some housework... but that's as far as it's gotten (other than taking the dog out on a walk) I really do need get at least something done.

I'm looking forward to tea tonight, I'm making sweet and sour chicken as it's Chinese New year. It's the little things haha.

Still no signs of labour, I'm trying not to countdown but it's really difficult not to in all honesty.

Kholl here's hoping that things are getting moving for you.

I’ve had my sweep, it is completely closed and solid so couldn’t do it. I kind of expected it as I don’t feel there has been any change.

Scan tomorrow and then the mw is booking me for another sweep before my induction to try and get things moving next week. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back