24th-
25th- Frankinstein12, Gemsy
26th-
27th-
28th-

And always thinking about Lynsey252831 <3

Last edited:
Tri 3 here we are!

I'm 27 weeks today and feeling pretty good. We leave at 5am tomorrow to drive down to the Bay Area (California), probably about 12 hours in the car including bathroom breaks and lunch stops and whatever the kids need. We are loading up the computer with movies and turning the 2-year-old forward-facing for the trip... hopefully that does the trick!

Then we fly out of SFO on Thursday for France. I cannot believe it! I am absolutely scrambling today to get everything together. Gotta pack the car before we leave in the morning!

I also broke my toe a couple days ago so trying to pretend that's not happening haha.

Had my last appointment yesterday, I had to bring the kids and they all got to hear the baby's heartbeat! (s)he kicked the doppler a bunch too :)

Can't wait for all of us to be here!

Could my date be changed to 6th Feb please? Thank you.

Sounds like a fantastic trip, I'm kind of hopping as I'm not third trimester until next Wednesday but can I also have my date changed to the 13th please.

I broke my toe just before our cruise too; it was awful I thought it had healed and I pulled it while drying my feet and must have completely undone any of the healing it had. It was so painful. Then people (husband, son, my mum kept knocking it by accident or standing on it... all very lightly but it was so sensitive it didn't matter I was limping for ages after each one.) Hope you have a better time with it than I did (I still really enjoyed my cruise and if anything Id completely forgotten about the toe until reading about yours) have a fantastic holiday

Yay due date buddy with puglover &#55357;&#56833; which one of us will be the first to pop :rofl:

I'll officially be moving in here tomorrow, I can't believe that this is the last 3 months now! :shock:

It'll be interesting to see who has their baby first. I remember when I was pregnant with my son there was a lady due a week before me who kept going into early labour- they had to keep giving her steroids and other things to stop her. Obviously with that and the fact that she was due before me anyway I assumed she'd have her little girl well before I had my boy. We ended up having them on the same day :) (everything was fine with her little girl, we kept in touch for quite a while but not so much now)

I have no idea when I&#8217;m in tri 3, but judging by when you ladies are, I am guessing I&#8217;m more or less there. It&#8217;s crazy we&#8217;ve been talking since tri 1 and we are getting towards the end now isn&#8217;t it!! Going far too fast, once she&#8217;s out I will have to share her and I don&#8217;t know how I feel about that just yet!! xx

27 weeks according to this forum so you must be soon based on your due date :) some things online say 28 weeks so even if we go by that we don't have long to wait really. Absolutely crazy that we don't have long at all now. We're getting to the final countdown. I think Christmas will be here in no time and then after that we'll be on the countdown to our babies coming.

Oh god don't start with Christmas lol, I haven't even thought about doing my Christmas shopping yet, let alone when I'm huge and having to walk around my town! :rofl:

I have woken up today with a stupid lurgy, felt it coming on last night and have felt better. Am currently overdosing with honey and lemon, orange juice and some choccie! Really want to be better by Friday evening as my husband and I are going out for a comedy gig in London.
My hubby is at home today due to some electrical problems at his work, so he's being very good at looking after me, but I'm trying hard not to get him ill too.

Yay due date buddy with puglover &#65533;&#65533; which one of us will be the first to pop :rofl:

I'll officially be moving in here tomorrow, I can't believe that this is the last 3 months now! :shock:

Yay Phillipa! I had both my boys exactly 3 weeks early at 37w, so we'll see if this one if similar.

Oooh puglover that is interesting that they were both exactly 3 weeks early. I wonder if you'll be the first of us to have them.

My son was 3 weeks early too; but I had a fall and must have ripped my waters as they started leaking after that. I never went into labour so they had to induce me in the end to avoid infection.

My due date falls exactly one week before my husbands birthday, so I'm kinda hoping the sprog will be on time but from what I've been told, most first born babies are usually late...

Our due date is 5 days before my husband's birthday and a week before my mum's partners birthday. I'd love to have had her before then but my husband really isn't bothered and says he wouldn't mind sharing his birthday with her. I just think it'd be nice this year if we've had her already as we will be able to plan a little celebration for him rather then not knowing what will be going on. I don't know why maybe it's because I know we might be having a c-section (bring on that scan so I know either way) but I'm convinced I'll have her the first week in Feb. I'd say it's a gut feeling but I was adamant my son was going to be late and like I say he was 3 weeks early.

They do say first babies are usually late but it's not always the case, we can't really worry about it. What will be will be when it comes to when they all arrive :)

My due date is on my best friends bday and my other best friends husbands bday so I&#8217;m hoping for a due date baby- though there&#8217;s no way my baby will come that early!! My third was 8 days late so I&#8217;m just praying for Valentine&#8217;s Day haha

Everyone says we'll have a Valentine's baby, but that's only because we're due the day before. My brother gets married on the 1st so I'm hoping she doesn't arrive until after then haha

Mine is due on my nephews birthday, it will be lovely if it is the case. I just hope she&#8217;s not too late, I am resigned to the fact she won&#8217;t be on time, especially if she takes after me!

I&#8217;m just on way to hospital for a checkup, had a cracking headache for three days and had pains last night and she&#8217;s gone a little quiet (but still moving a little). They want to double check she&#8217;s ok to be on the safe side. x

Oooh puglover that is interesting that they were both exactly 3 weeks early. I wonder if you'll be the first of us to have them.

My son was 3 weeks early too; but I had a fall and must have ripped my waters as they started leaking after that. I never went into labour so they had to induce me in the end to avoid infection.

Even funnier Donna is my due date is same as Ds1 again, so it could be 3 wks early and on his birthday! He doesn't want that though hehe, sharing his special day x

Good luck at the hospital penniepie I'm sure everything is fine

Haha puglover bless him, we told my son we were going to start trying (as we thought we'd have to talk him round with the age gap; but he actually was excited from the start so we then had to explain it might not happen for a long time or maybe at all) and his only stipulations were to make sure it wasn't near his birthday or Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back