****February 2019 Mamas****

Hi Gemsy - I responded to ask what your profile picture was as there are a few with your name.

Kholl — also responded to you as can’t see you.

Sent you both my details so you can find me if easier.

I have set up a little messenger group so will add you both when we are connected - unless someone else has got you and wants to add you. xx

Hope you are all well

How are you getting on?

I think everyone has seen in one way or another but just in case, I had my little lady Friday night - very quickly and unexpectedly. She is doing fantastic and we already can't imagine jernnot being here.

Oh my goodness Donna I hadn't seen!! Congratulations!!!

Ladies, how is everyone??

I downloaded the messenger app but can't find Pennypie on it - I wonder if it's cause I'm in the US? So frustrating! I miss you all!

Mickey is a week old today, which blows my mind.

I don't think it would be because of that Kholl, it's supposed to be international. Hmmm. If you still have the app we'll make sure we sort it out :)

Bea has been throwing up loads more again; it still doesn't seem to be bothering her and looking online the suggestions seem to be that it should stop soon - she just needs to develop her muscular valve. It's crazy though - she's fighting it at times so like early she was feeding and threw up through her nose because she wouldn't unlatch. My husband is doing my head in though as he although he found the info about it is saying we should try and stop her over eating by not letting her feed all the time. He went out to see if he could find a dummy (he couldn't he bought the smallest they had but as it was from 3 months obviously it's massive - don't know why he bought it) to try her on before feeding to see if it would help stop her feeding for comfort. He's adamant she's over feeding and won't accept that maybe it's just something we need to deal with until her valve is fully developed. When he went out I tried not feeding her and she got really upset; which actually just made her sick loads more - and was really distressing for both of us. I'm not doing it again; if the throwing up isn't bothering her and she's getting what she wants, the cleaning up is worth it over having her be really distressed.

Hey Kholl, hope you're well :)

I'm 41 weeks tomorrow and my husband also turns 35 tomorrow too!
I had my first sweep yesterday morning and my midwife said I was already 2cm dilated and she could stroke his head! Had not so nice but tolerable cramps after the sweep but they stopped after about 2 or 3 hours.
Woke up this morning and I had my bloody show and it's been dribs and drabs all afternoon, but definitely lost the majority of it this morning.

No action yet in regards to contractions etc but hoping it'll start soon!!

My husband and I have been cleared for the property references and finance checks and we have been given the go ahead to start packing as we will get the keys on March 8th
So I'm tempting Sods Law that if I get into a flow packing our stuff, the little man will get a wiggle on.

Can't believe so many of us have already had our sprogs, hope mine gets a move on soon!

It's scary how fast time flies-happy one week to Mickey for tomorrow. It's my due date tomorrow which is crazy as well.

I thought about allergies with Beatrix too but realised as she isn't in any discomfort with it and if she's not struggling weight wise it won't be an allergy.

Yes get packing it may encourage things to move along.

Hi Kholl - good to see how you're getting on! I'm sure we can get you sorted on messenger.

I've had another small show this morning, and still rumbling on with these tightenings and pains, but I think its just sent to tease me!!! :(

Thread hopping to say huge congrats Donna<3:cheer::love: doesn’t seem that long ago we were waiting to try and now your bubba is here:) hope the labour wasn’t too bad...? wishing you all the best xx
Congrats to all the new mummies and good luck to all still waiting! Xx

Thread hopping to say huge congrats Donna<3:cheer::love: doesn’t seem that long ago we were waiting to try and now your bubba is here:) hope the labour wasn’t too bad...? wishing you all the best xx
Congrats to all the new mummies and good luck to all still waiting! Xx

Thankyou :D

I know it's crazy really as I remember the wait seeming to take forever and yet here she is; a week old tomorrow <3
Hope you are keeping well.

Haha not sure how much I posted in this thread - my full labour story is in my pregnancy journal. To cut a long story short though I had no signs at all that labour was impending; then I got lots of period like cramps really close together which very quickly progressed to being more painful. However the progression was so quick by the time we'd realised we should be going to the hospital she was well on her way and my husband had to deliver her.
So all in all; as much as lots of people have been checking up on me and asking about my mental health and if I've recovered mentally from the delivery and others have freaked out that I had no pain relief (other than 2 paracetamol I took when we first called the hospital not because I felt I needed them then but because they suggested it and I thought it best to have them to maybe help me sleep) but it was so quick I could handle the bad pains once they were here and all in all the experience of us delivering our baby together was beautiful and it's an experience I will never forget.

Thankyou :D

I know it's crazy really as I remember the wait seeming to take forever and yet here she is; a week old tomorrow <3
Hope you are keeping well.

Haha not sure how much I posted in this thread - my full labour story is in my pregnancy journal. To cut a long story short though I had no signs at all that labour was impending; then I got lots of period like cramps really close together which very quickly progressed to being more painful. However the progression was so quick by the time we'd realised we should be going to the hospital she was well on her way and my husband had to deliver her.
So all in all; as much as lots of people have been checking up on me and asking about my mental health and if I've recovered mentally from the delivery and others have freaked out that I had no pain relief (other than 2 paracetamol I took when we first called the hospital not because I felt I needed them then but because they suggested it and I thought it best to have them to maybe help me sleep) but it was so quick I could handle the bad pains once they were here and all in all the experience of us delivering our baby together was beautiful and it's an experience I will never forget.

Oh my goodness! What an amazing experience! Glad you both view it as beautiful as opposed to traumatic<3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back