****** February 2018 Mummy's thread. Hello tri 2 *****

Added you Teacup x

Happy 13 weeks Wednesday x

Last edited:
Ahhh I can't wait to join!!! We have decided to find out and are having a private scan so my three minions can come too (although we won't actually find out that day) getting the sonograoher to write baby's sex in a card and giving it over to my sister we all find out two days later at the gender reveal! (This is assuming I don't recognise what's what on the screen lol)

I haven't got my 20week scan date yet should get that Monday... my private scan is August 30th xx

P.S I think we are team blue (that would make 3 boys and 1 girl)

Last edited:
Carnat I notice you have your 20w scan booked in... did they book that for you t the 12w one? Xx

Carnat I notice you have your 20w scan booked in... did they book that for you t the 12w one? Xx

Yep they booked it after my dating scan.

After 20w scan they'll book my growth scan (36-38w)

X

Had my scan..

fd5d3fd2ef2ee9b3b3c1f03c126b0850.jpg

Awww lovely TORino, bet you feel so relieved?

Sooooo, am I adding you? :lol:

X

Lovely scan picture Tor!!! Glad all went well!

Carnat could you change my dd to Feb 11th please. Private scan on August 30th and NHS scan on 29th sept

Thank you x

Hello everyone :) I had my dating scan today and have been put forward a whole week. My due date is now the 4th February!
How do people attach photos on their phone? It's asking me for a imagine link but I'm not sure how to get that :( I see so many lovely scan photos but I can't upload mine. Booo :(
I Saw the little baby flipping around and being all wriggly was very surreal. I was also told that she is 70% sure I'm having a boy...
ahhhhh!

Thanks all... it was lovely to see the baby again. Though I find these scans very very stressful!!! I've just read in the notes the nuchal fold was 1.9mm hmm.. I'm sure that's a bit high isn't it? I'm such a bloody worrier!

Thanks all... it was lovely to see the baby again. Though I find these scans very very stressful!!! I've just read in the notes the nuchal fold was 1.9mm hmm.. I'm sure that's a bit high isn't it? I'm such a bloody worrier!

It was 1.7mm for me and I've already been told low risk?

X

Tor it should be below 3.5mm!

Mine was 1.6mm so 1.9 is great!

Thanks both..

I don't understand this nuchal thing. On one hand it is defined as high risk over an absolute value I.e 3.5mm etc but then for the calculation they must do the CRL length which is indicative that the size of the fold is proportionate to the age of the fetus.

So I'm assuming it follows that the older the baby is the higher the measurement?

Thanks both..

I don't understand this nuchal thing. On one hand it is defined as high risk over an absolute value I.e 3.5mm etc but then for the calculation they must do the CRL length which is indicative that the size of the fold is proportionate to the age of the fetus.

So I'm assuming it follows that the older the baby is the higher the measurement?

I would assume the same? So your measurement was a little bigger than mine but I had scan at 12w 5d and you were 13w 4d? So baby would be a wee bit bigger and a slightly higher measurement would be expected to If that makes sense?

x

Last edited:
Yay! Can't believe we are in tri 2 already! Absolutely freaking awesome!!!

Please can you change me to Feb 2nd: had my dating scan and I moved a day earlier!

Last edited:
Lovely scan picture Tor!!! Glad all went well!

Carnat could you change my dd to Feb 11th please. Private scan on August 30th and NHS scan on 29th sept

Thank you x

I've changed your date and added your scans

x

Hello everyone :) I had my dating scan today and have been put forward a whole week. My due date is now the 4th February!
How do people attach photos on their phone? It's asking me for a imagine link but I'm not sure how to get that :( I see so many lovely scan photos but I can't upload mine. Booo :(
I Saw the little baby flipping around and being all wriggly was very surreal. I was also told that she is 70% sure I'm having a boy...
ahhhhh!

Wow so they were pretty sure they could tell gender - amazing - boys rock!!

I have to use the "advanced reply" and then there is a little paperclip icon? I can then attach pics?

x

Yay! Can't believe we are in tri 2 already! Absolutely freaking awesome!!!

Please can you change me to Feb 2nd: had my dating scan and I moved a day earlier!

Have changed your date! 2nd of the 2nd is such a cool date! I want to nab that one for myself :lol:

x

I meant to say.. looking in the notes the size of the baby strictly makes me a January mum.. lol

How are we all in here? How is everyone managing with work?

I have a 20 min train journey to work and managed to pass out on the train this morning... so had to get off, sort myself out and come back home! I felt fine before it happened, so odd

Hello! I'm so sorry I've been AWOL, I've had my scan and it put my dates as 31st jan! Can I still be part of this thread? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back