****February 2016 Mammas****

I thought it must be BH not had any today so far...
That's typical up with the larks when u don't need to be! How frustrating

I'm getting tightenings ALOT and they really worry me. Are yours painful at all? Mine aren't just slightly uncomfy and my bump just goes hard for maybe 30 seconds.

Also not sleeping well, I think it's due to being aware of baby moving and these tightenings. Feel shattered 90% of the time!

I'm at work today and I literally can't be bothered at all - I've got to get my review sorted so I could lock myself away in the office and not do much other than type it up but I can't even be bothered to do that

Haha that's what I'm like this whole week. Just forcing myself to look and be motivated

So no one has had the bloom yet? I'm still waiting I think it's fake! It does nt exist haha x

I think I had it for a day!!

Anyone feeling their bump is just heavy and uncomfortable?!

Mine keeps feeling really liquidy and squishy- when I've been walking it today it's been bouncing up and down on the inside, feels really weird

Just want to say a big HAPPY 24 WEEKS (V-DAY!) to the 21-Feb due ladies!!

In my first trimester, this day just seems so unreal and far away. Cant believe Im here already and baby is healthy - kicking away and moving like crazy.

Feels like a bit of a milestone for me, hope everyone is enjoying their Sundays :)

That's lovely cocosherbie- congrats! I'm a little way behind you at 23 weeks but like you I'm so happy to know everything is ok (touch wood) and am loving feeling all the movements, big and small! Really starting to struggle with clothes now- have got a few maternity things but not many, and I have barely anything to wear- I'm living in 2 or 3 outfits at the mo. Really need to go shopping properly!!! So nice to read your update- glad you and bump are happy and well xxx

I know how you feel Ruby! I went out last week and bought a few winter maternity clothes, needed a new jacket badly as none of mine zip up any more and its getting chilly. Maternity tights are the best though, so comfortable. Im living in those atm.

Odd pain question - yesterday I started getting kinda sharp, quick stabbing type pains in what fees like my cervix/top of my vagina. A quick google has lead me to believe its normal and could be baby resting on a nerve or kicking me in the cervix (ouch!) If it keeps up another day or two Ill call the midwife, but has anyone on here experienced these?
Its not too painful, no painkillers needed or anything, but it feels uncomfortable. I hate random pains down there - freaks me out every time!

I am such a bad Feb Mamma! Sorry girls..I hope your all doing ok and I'll catch up with everyone's posts soon.
I had my 4D scan yesterday...amazing experience! This little one is the double of our youngest. She was yawning and moving all over..really looked like she was smiling too lol.

Looks like we need a tri3 thread now!!! O.M.G!!! The final leg is upon us girls!!! I'll make one now and see you all over there soon!!!!! Xxxxx

So glad you enjoyed your scan Mrsh how nice I would love to but we have had to buy a bigger car yesterday so have nt got the funds for one at the min! Had to say goodbye to Millie the micra haha x

Coco... I experience this a lot and as baby is growing it's getting more frequent and painful! Also I've noticed it very much depends on the way she is lying. She was doing this loads the other day. It felt like she was trying to kick her way out my cervix... She's changed position again so less painful 'down there' but her movements are very different now again

Awww Suzanne..poor Millie the micra..you'll have to think of a name for your new car now!

Yeah coco, my little lady is giving me those pains too. Feels like she's bouncing about on my cervix at times lol. My Braxton hicks are building up alot now..was the same in my last pregnancy too....they're really noticeable now.

Had some retail therapy today and bought some lovely bits for baby. Getting soooo excited now! I want to order my pram but hubby is in no rush (for a change). Think he'll be getting a kick up the backside soon lol x

27 weeks today! Holy moley this is going fast! Am I tri 3 now or is that next week?

Coco... I experience this a lot and as baby is growing it's getting more frequent and painful! Also I've noticed it very much depends on the way she is lying. She was doing this loads the other day. It felt like she was trying to kick her way out my cervix... She's changed position again so less painful 'down there' but her movements are very different now again

yes! this is exactly what happened to me. It felt so weird I ended up calling my midwife who assured me it was fine.
Little girl has moved again now and no pain at all :)

Omg TRI 3!!! Wow! I've got ages to wait get as I'm due right at the end of the month, but where has the time gone?!! All the best to everyone xx

Omg TRI 3!!! Wow! I've got ages to wait get as I'm due right at the end of the month, but where has the time gone?!! All the best to everyone xx

I still have a couple of weeks to go too so Ill stay here and keep you company :)

I went to a breastfeeding information session last night and it was so informative! I really knew nothing at all about it now I feel more confident that I will be able to handle it. Im also starting hypnobirthing cases on Sunday, they are supposed to really help with alleviating fears associated with the birth, so Im looking forward to being nice and relaxed.

What has everyone else been up to?

Work work work! I haven't done much baby prep recently as I've been so busy with my little boy and other things. I'm not going to breast feeding classes this time but think I remember everything .. Thinking about looking into hypnobirthing, I have an appointment next week at the hospital for the midwife clinic which unfortunately hubby can't make as he's away with work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back