****February 2016 Mammas****

MrsHttc

Reaction score
We're here at last!!
Hopefully everyone sickness is wearing off and we can all start to really enjoy being pregnant now!! The weeks are going over sooooo fast, so let's make the most of it!!

I'll add due dates for everyone if you'd like, so just put them on your post and I'll add them to a list below.....I'll apologise in advance if I miss any, but let me know if I do.....baby brain n all that....

Here's to an amazing TRI2!!!
MrsHttc/suzanneeroglu/Elleyoung777 - 1st Feb
HellyWelly - 3rd Feb
Lisa25graham/KateTazzie - 6th Feb
Lane - 7th Feb
Inga/LuckyB - 10th Feb
Caitd - 12 Feb
vic82 - 14th Feb
Pumpkin9/cocosherbie/Mummy Sunshine/Lubka83 - 21st Feb
Theosmummy2010 - 24th Feb
mollythemama - 27th Feb
kaz1983 - 28th Feb
robtans1st/ruby2015 - 29th Feb​

Last edited:
Sneaking in early after my scan today put me forward - can you put me down for Feb 3rd please!?

Oh there's a Feb Mummies already! Fab!

Does Tri2 start when we hit 13 or 14 weeks?

Suzaneeroglu do we now have the same due date? Oh no - just seen you're the 4th. Close though!

Last edited:
There you go HellyWelly. Welcome to tri2! Glad your scan went well!! Great news to be put forward xx

It's the 4th so far but got my scan tomo so will know for defo then

Hey all had scan been put forward to 1 feb same as you Mrshttc can u put me on the list please? So I'm in tri 2 whoopie. Got to go back on Tuesday for a glucose test as my sugar was high when midwife took bloods! Not the best at getting bloods took in dreading it!
Baby was bouncing all over took ages for the scanner to get measurements little monkey ha!
2d04cf04d793d74a1622dd54f285d0ce.jpg

What a fab scan pic Suzanne! Yey, we have the same due date!! Glad it all went well.
Not the best getting bloods taken if you don't like it, but fingers crossed it'll all be ok for your next ones xx

Got my consultant appointment tomorrow...hope everything is straight forward and I get referred back to the midwives. I'm going to have a word about not getting a 12 week scan while I'm there xx

Thanks yeah can't stop looking at he scan my little cutie!
Fingers crossed for tomo hunni and good for u I hope u get a scan sorted! Keep us informed how u get on xx

Yay for lovely scans!!! Good luck with the consultant - I would get v stroppy about no 12 week scan - if you were having the NT test they would HAVE to give you one! I think it's v naughty they don't.

Thanks girls. I'll let you know what that say. I'm hoping I can get a scan sorted, I need some reassurance because I'm totally symptomless and have been for weeks. I think I'll drive myself insane waiting until my 20 week scan x

All went well at my consultant appointment today and I've been referred back to the midwives. I just need to have a canular in my hand when I go into labour Incase of haemorrhage. She said that the more babies you have your uterus ends up going a bit 'floppy' or just not as tought as it would normally be, so baby can end up lying in a funny position, but that's something my midwife will check on in my appointments. So all is well.
Still got no where with the scan though...she checked with a sonographer who said they wouldn't re-scan if id been scanned at 8 weeks...so I have to wait for my 20 scan to see bubs now :( never mind. Only 6 weeks on Monday x

I'm glad things went well with the consultant hunni. I'm still surprised bout the scan but at least u tried your best! Hopefully the 6 weeks will fly by for you, my 20th is on the 16th sept not far behind u x

Aww ladies can't wait to join you, will confirm my due date after my scan!!

Yeah Suzanne, only 2 days after mine. Are you finding out the sex?
I think the 6 weeks will go over quite fast...the school holidays seem to be just flying by so by the time the kids are back at school it'll only be 2 weeks...that's the way I'm thinking of it anyway lol. X

That's exactly what u thought aswell haha!
Yes we are finding out the sex I'm dying to know tried looking at my scan and guessing but in not very good what do u think? Are u finding out the sex or not? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back