Favourite Christmas treat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh i love After Eights num num, but i think it has to be bakewell pies :)

uummmmm bakewells love em
i like mincepies to, marks and spencers ones and homemade ones. yummy !

Christmas pudding and brandy sauce! but this year will i have it? is there too much alcohol in them :p

beetroot sallad (its unhealthy and i always have LOADS)

I canny wait for the marks and spencers sandwiches to come out!!! My fav is roast turkey stuffing cranberry sauce!!! I crave it lol!!!

But fav Christmas treat is Terry chocolate orange or the selection packs you get with fudge chomps buttons lol!! X x

xmas pud, i can eat a whole big one to myself. with double cream! slimming world is on hold over xmas! lol! BRING ON THE PUDDING!

The little galaxy caramels out of the Celebrations tin :)

Anything and everything lol!!

I like Turkish delight coz my DH doesn't like it but let's me buy a box at Christmas x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh I forgot... My Christmas hamper I get from work!! I give away alot of it as presents but we get 2 bottles of wine, box of chocolate, jam, marmalade, biscuits, cheese sticks, fruit loaf. I think that's it but it's loads and it's always fab!!

Im with laceys mummy, big tin of roses.
And warm mince pies are the absolute best! X

hot mince pies with evaporated milk yum yum ooooo i could so do with some right now lol

Roses, ice cream chocolate log and hazelnuts...I could them all day!!

white after eights are yummy cheese board y mum does and all nibbles (savoury)

Prawn voluvents! Love them! Yum yum yum x

Mmmm prawn valuvants we never have these coz my hubby is deadly allergic to prawns lol but I love them I had some once and kissed him (just a peck) and his lips swelled ip like the nutty professor it was the weirdest thing to see lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare