Fathers day

Em91

Reaction score
Anyone sending their OH a fathers day card?

I think my OH is getting nervous about the birth/baby arriving now! and feeling slightly lost with it all... He said the other day "I'm worried i wont know how to hold him or do anything"
Bless him. I think they find it tougher than we realize.

Anyway so i've ordered him a 'dad to be from the bump' card from moon pig.

Just wandered if anybody else is going to send their OH a card/present? xx :)

I'm not hun, Fathers day is the day before our 20 week scan so I am bit :shock: :shock: about getting anything for OH!

Also Sunday is my Birthday, if anyone is getting any pressies it's me :lol: :) (just kidding I don't want anything but I think we'll go out for dinner!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Iim not either - I guess i'm just a bit superstitious about these things and would rather wait to have his first fathers day when LO is actually here, I think it will be more special that way too.

Hubby got me a mothers day card and present so I have got him a fathers day card and a photography course so he can perfect his love of photography before LO comes xx

I will likely get my OH a card, he got me one on Mothers Day! Your one from Moonlight sounds perfect and your OH sounds lovely, poor thing getting nervous, think my OH is the same but doesn't want to say, think the first time he changes a nappy could be very interesting! xxx

I'm not getting him a card or anything, as I too think it will be more special when baby is actually here. Besides, he didn't get me one!!! lol :D

My OH is really excited and im still only 10 weeks. We cant wait till our scan in 1 week and 5 days! :) he reminded me it was fathers day on sunday but was already planning on getting him a little something. I dont think it will ruin next year when LO is actually here. Xx

I have got a moonpig card from bump with one of our scan pics on and a cute sleepsuit from next which says 'my daddy is funny' on the front xx

I won't be giving DH a card. Hopefully I'll be giving him a baby on father's day instead! That would be a good present, eh? come on baby, time to get shifting... x

Hubby dosen't want anything from our baby until it's old enougth to scribble in the card it's self :)

I got my boyfriend a card from the bump, a big daddy mug and I love daddy sleepsuit. We're only 6weeks off due date, so very excited! Plus he got me a mothers day card and pressie :) xx

I have got my husband a card and a present. I am due on the 19th and booked to have a c section on the 20th so I thought there may be a chance the baby will come on fathers day.

yep, i have got mine a happy fathers day from the bump card too. And a little babygrow with "I love boobies, just like my Daddy" on the front as a bit of a joke.

I don't know what to get my OH...

he didnt get me a mothers day card from the bump as "I wasnt a mother yet" LOL.
Yet, he did get me a birthday card from the bump though sooo..

mothers day was still far too early for us. But now V day has passed we have both relaxed into the fact that we are parents already, and are both totally in love with our little womb monster!

I don't think I'll be getting him anything, it's something that I think will be more important when she's here x

I just got DH a "daddy to be" card from Moonpig. He didn't get me anything on Mothers day as it was still early but Father's day is just 1 week before DD. :)

Interesting to hear everyones different opinions :)

OH didn't get me anything on mothers day but that was quite early on, now we're near the end it felt ok to.

He seemed to like his card, did the typical blokey *ah thats nice thanks bump* x

I've not got anything for hubby - will next year when she's actually here but not at the moment. I did however leave him a message that popped up on his computer when he switched it on saying happy fathers day from the bump. He didn't get me a mothers day card - he better next year though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back