Fathers day

zebrastripes

Reaction score
Anybody else getting their OH something from their baby for fathers day? I have no idea what to get mine!

i got mine some cufflinks
one says best daddy and the other says in the world!!!! :D

I ordered a present for my OH last night - i wanted to be organised as i doubt i'd remember once baby is here (if she gets a wiggle on!). If i'm induced she'd only be a week or so old for fathers day!

I got him (or rather she has got him) a silver curb chain bracelet with a panel. The front engraved with 'Daddy' and the back with 'Faith' (her name).

I got John a keyring engraved with 'Evie's Daddy' and I'm going to get him something from me as well because he's been so good to me the last three weeks (last night he even changed a pooey nappy at 3am! :shock: :rotfl: )

I got the keyring off an Ebay shop.

My DH is getting a years memebership to the golf club with a specially engraved club and a bag of bits from our DS. The things in the bag include stuff like an engraved photo frame, Daddy plaque for his shed and other such things. Were going to Bluewater next Friday, we'll get him some clothes and things there to finish off the bundle.

ETA: Must get some nice gift wrap/ribbon etc for it all too as nothing's wrapped yet.

I've got Daddy Smile one of these so he can see our little angel when he's at work :)

http://www1.snapfish.co.uk/collageit/pr ... =126689615

the code DAD08 gives a half price discount.

Then I'm gonna spoil him and make it a very daddy centred day - and probably send him out for a run as he never complains but I know he misses training as much as he used to before Baby Smile made his appearance!

yeah but if your anything like me midna you need reminded periodically at least 4 weeks in advance :lol: :lol:

Even though our little one isn't with us, I'm still going to get my husband something for Father's Day (he got me something for Mother's Day, by the way). The only thing, is I don't know what to get him. Any ideas?

Im not sure what to order for my other half- but his birthday is only a few days after and im getting him a digital camcorder for his birthday so im loathe to buy anything really cos bday pressie is going to cost!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im not sure what to order for my other half- but his birthday is only a few days after and im getting him a digital camcorder for his birthday so im loathe to buy anything really cos bday pressie is going to cost!

how about recording a fathers day message on the camera for when he opens it?

im going to get a picture of him and caitlyn when she was first born blown up on a canvas print!!

:lol:

I have planned to get something for J from Casey but I haven't quite decided what yet :hug:

i feel really bad coz my OH booked us a weekend away to alton towers
and i just realised last week that the sunday is fathers day- don't matter too much coz hayden is still too young to really understand and we come home on the monday morning anyway, i can't help but feel bad that we are going away without him!

yip I am but can't say what cos he might read it

i cant even think what might please my boyf right now- he said earlier he wants me to gain a stone in weight- i cant do that! not that i want to anyway. i do wanna get him something tho i wanna be in his good books again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back