I can't cope anymore!

Strangeness

Reaction score
I know I've moaned on here so many times about my dh's family but I've really had enough! Most of them we don't speak to anymore because of the crap they have stirred up and now the only one we do speak to has crapped on us because he thinks my crazy sis in law should be allowed to see my son (she's attempted suicide 3 times and god knows of other things). My dh told him it had nothing to do with him who he spoke to and now my brother in law is blaming ME for everything. I haven't even said anything! My dh knows I would never stop him seeing his family and it has been his choice. But my bil thinks it's all me because of course I can speak for my husband cos he has buttons on his back and I push them. It's just sad! He said some really nasty things about me to my dh so I lost control and screamed down the phone at him that he smokes too much dope and is paranoid and he put the phone down.

I've just had enough of it being like this! My dh saw what it did to me last night and he said he can't deal with them anymore. He said he chose to be with me and they don't matter anymore. I've tried so hard with them all especially my bil and I never thought he would be like this. He told my dh that he was welcome anytime at his house but I wasn't. He also asked my dh to choose him or me. My dh went mental and told him that was the most unfair thing he could ever say to him. I just don't know what I have actually done. A week ago he was fine with me!

So since last night I have thrown up twice and I can't stop shaking! The stress is making me ill. I seriously have the in laws from hell! My mum saw what happened last night and she was in tears because she saw how ill I was and she even yelled at my dh for the first time and told him to keep them away from me because I shouldn't have to put up with this. I know I married into this crap but I shouldn't be made ill ya know. Sorry for the rant I just don't feel well and don't know who else to let this out too. Thanks for listening to me again girls.

ah hun - they sound like an amazingly disfunctional family!

thanks goodness your dh has got his head on straight and is sticking by you.

sounds like all of you are better off without them hun - seems to me like its easier for them all to blame you for everything than face up to their own problems and issues wihtr each other. think you have been made the scapegoat as its better than admitting they are to blame for their own shortcomings :evil:

lets hope they leave you & your family alone and you can get on with your lives without all their dramas!

:hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I am going to be blunt here, just tell em all to f*k off :lol: lifes to short for silly family problems, I feel for you hun I got problems with mine to and to be honest I just can't be arsed to listen to their rubbish anymore :shakehead: my little family is what is important as they care for me and I care for them :D

Don't waste your energy on them hunny :D and just get on with you lives they will soon run to you with there tails between there legs :D

Thanks girls! Feeling a lot better about it all now. He seems to have stayed away for now so that's good! He did phone my hubby the day after and asked him what right my hubby has to stop my sil seeing our son. He just replied well I am his bloody dad! That got my back up but just showed my bil's maturity in all of this so as far as I am concerned it's over with and I never have to see them again :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back