fast or slow?

mrz85

Reaction score
Is your pregnacy going fast or slow atm ? I found out I was pg the day my af was supposed 2 arrive as we had been trying and I tested ever month..I am 9 weeks 3 days got my scan first scan 1 st feb then maybe time wnt drag as much :dance:

going alot quicker this time but I've got my son to look after and loads of groups to attend to and appointments.

So for me its gone quite quick, I found out day my period was due x

So slowly!! the last few weeks sped up a tiny bit but this week is dragging like nobody's business.... Our scan is next Thursday so I think the next week is going to go at snails pace again!!x

I suppose if ur busy it s going 2 go faster ! I ll have 2 keep myself busy busy lol

So slowly!! the last few weeks sped up a tiny bit but this week is dragging like nobody's business.... Our scan is next Thursday so I think the next week is going to go at snails pace again!!x
aww hope it speeds up for u have a fab scan !!:dance:

I found out at 4 weeks, and from then until 7 weeks dragged, absolutely DRAGGED.
And now all of a sudden I'mm 11 weeks, and I don't know where the past 4 weeks have gone!
In saying that, I spent much of that time sick and sleeping/trying to sleep, so maybe that's why. Its like I woke up and its 4 weeks later lol.

My scan is next week too, next Wednesday so next week will most likely be a slow 1 :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I found out at 4 weeks, and from then until 7 weeks dragged, absolutely DRAGGED.
And now all of a sudden I'mm 11 weeks, and I don't know where the past 4 weeks have gone!
In saying that, I spent much of that time sick and sleeping/trying to sleep, so maybe that's why. Its like I woke up and its 4 weeks later lol.

My scan is next week too, next Wednesday so next week will most likely be a slow 1 :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
good luck for your scan how exciting :dance::dance:

Mine is going slow I found out 2 days b4 my period was due lol

Vicki xx

really quick! I found out when I was 6 weeks and I'm almost 11 and have my first scan this Friday :) x

Really slow!! Finding it hard to believe there is actually anything in there!! Scan on the 30th. Wahoo!

I found out last Friday and this week is going so slow, have a doctors appointment 27th. still cant believe there is a baby growing in me.:shock:

SLOW!
Found out when AF was 3 days late and time is dragging!

Slow mostly!, the first month of knowing really dragged, after my midwife booking it it seemed to speed up can't believe i'm 12 weeks!. but now i've got the wait for my dating scan on Monday which im sure you can imagine is dragging a lot!, Will also be 13 weeks on that day (providing they don't change my dates). They said Tri 2 goes quicker. I've also got loads of other stuff with work and moving house to contend with so the days do seem to fly.

Slowly for me, not been so bad the last week, but I'm not very good for waiting for exciting things. If the sonographer was right about my dates at my last scan then I found 5 days before AF was due.

Scan again on Monday morning so no doubt the rest of the week will drag. Mind you our lives will be busy when our LO's arrive so I guess I should learn to enjoy this time :D xx

I reckon after 20 week scan when we hopefully start feeling movement, looking pregnant and are halfway there it'll speed up! x

It seems to have gone slow, but it's now 3 weeks since I got BFP, so looking back its gone fast!! lol x x

Tri 1 went slow for me, felt like months when i had to wait from 6 weeks to 8 weeks to see if bambino was growing ok and then again felt like an age to get to 12-13 week scan.
Next thing i know ive got a bump forming, ive got slight movemnets and im half way through.
It will defo catch up with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back