fast or slow?

Fast!! Don't know where the times gone lol! my Oh keeps saying, 'I can't believe were nearly 3 months pregnant!'

Fast!! Don't know where the times gone lol! my Oh keeps saying, 'I can't believe were nearly 3 months pregnant!'
yes ! ur not far behind me by the looks of it

Slow, slow, slow all the way! I suppose when you're feeling rotten and constantly trying to cover it up and make excuses for yourself, it can get a bit tedious. Will be glad when the 12 week scan has been done and, all being well, I can tell my work colleagues and friends and, most importantly, our daughter.
However, from there onwards I don't want it to go too fast. I want to enjoy the last 6 months of being a family of 3. For so many years we have been desperate to be a family of 4, so I should really enjoy my easy life cos it will all change in the summer! Lol.

Hi up untill 12 weeks my pregnancy seemed to drag also. I felt like i wait ages for my 12 week scan to arrive! After 12 weeks though it goes so fast. Im now 19 weeks and im like wah where did those 7 weeks go?! My little ones growing up so fast lol. I cant wait till we go for our next anomaly scan on 30TH! Dont think ill sleep the night before lol!

My pregnancy has gone very slowly since I've found out, especially once the sickness set in because you have to hide it from people and that's not easy! I'm also very eager to tell my son but want to wait until I have my scan.

I think as well because I'm older this time (38) I'm even more worried about early miscarriage, so that's making time go slowly as well. I'm sure once I'm past week 12 and the scan, the rest of the pregnancy will fly by! lol23

I knew the day I caught so did test 14 days after and the first 12 weeks were the longest eva I felt like I was pregnant for 6mths not 12 wks!!!! However the last 4 weeks have flown by!

Really really slow. I only found out a few weeks ago and don't have my scan until 2nd march. I want time to go quicker lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back