quick question

libs

Reaction score
in August when I had a mc I had faint bfps (v faint) all along

I'm now 5 days late and had AF spotting last week that normally leads to Af and didn't.....and tbh I'm starting to feel pregnant now (sssh haven't admitted that in ttc :wink: )

but getting bfns :roll:

I'm just panicking that if I am preg - my Hcg is low :(

And as a seasoned ttcer - I know the level of hcg varies from woman to woman and baby to baby quite naturally but well....I'm still worried

Edited as I forgot to add the question :wall: :wall:

what was the latest anyone got a bfp - when you were testing from early on?

When i found out i was PG in may this year i was 12 days late and i didn't get a BFP until then.
Every test i did up until that point was BFN.

I hope it's a BFP for you hunni soon x :pray: :hug: :hug:

maybe just give it a few more days and test again!
My mum didnt get a positive with me until she was 6 weeks :shock: so try not to worry!
it sounds so promising, a lot of pregnant ladies say they sometimes know they are pregnant as they 'feel' pregnant!

Good Luck!

tbh my sisters didn't get them till 6 and 8 weeks :shock: they were both ttcing but I'm not sure how often they tested :think: I wonder if its a genetic thing how you process hcg?

see with DS I was over 12 weeks as I didn't know - I had a bump before I tested :rotfl:

libs said:
tbh my sisters didn't get them till 6 and 8 weeks :shock: they were both ttcing but I'm not sure how often they tested :think: I wonder if its a genetic thing how you process hcg?

see with DS I was over 12 weeks as I didn't know - I had a bump before I tested :rotfl:

:rotfl: may be the case this time too!

if there is still no sign of AF in a few days i would test again, if its a BFN dont get down though, it may well be a genetic thing not picking up HCG till later on :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back