Well I'm back ladies and with good news...............

sarah12

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, havent been on here for ages, me and my DH decided to try and relax a little and not get as obsessed with TTC and it worked cause i got my BFP!!!! we had been TTC for exactly a year, it just goes to show that if you relax and try not to stress or think about it you will get your BFP - trust me!!

I had irregular periods after coming off the pill so i just thought AF was late again, i decided to do a test and you can imagine my surprise when it was BFP!! i have a due date of Aug which makes me approx 9 weeks pg :cheer: :dance:

fantastic news.

Here's wishing youa happy and healthy pregnancy

Shell

congratz hun :D
i too am taking the relaxed approch, hopefully will join u soon :pray:

Wow, Congratulations!!!!!!

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy :D

:cheer: thats great news :cheer: i will be joining you in 1st tri i just got my bfp today :cheer: realxation and alcohol seem to have done it :)

Congratulations flower, im so pleased for you. I try and relex and not think about ttc but it nevers works for me it's on my brain 24 7. ha-ha

thanks ladies, you have all been so supportive in the TTC section, dont know what I would have done without you all, thanks again, hope to see some of you soon in 1st ti, sending baby dust to you all xx

yay!!! well done congats!!!!

same here i stopped charting, told everyone i was going to wait til after my wedding which is aug 01st and we caught THE VERY MONTH WE STOPPED "TRYING"

Goes to show you can try too hard sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back