FAO: Jenna

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hey Jenna :wave: :wave:

How things with you? Where are you with your cycle now? Do you think you had an AF or just spotting (or possible IB :shhh: :pray: )

I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!

Let me know how your getting on.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

:wave: :wave: hi hun.

Im ok, not had any bleeding since yesterday which was a bit of red. :hug: Im hopeing its IB because this month has been really relaxed :D dont really think there was enough for AF but iv had weird cramps all day.

How are things with you? When will your next scan be? :cheer:

OOhhh I'm praying its IB for you. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: When are you going to test?

Oh i'm so excited i hope this is your month. :pray:

I'm doing ok thanks, but still being neurotic which i'll have to stop! :oops:

I've booked my Midwife appointment on the 6th December when i will be 8w+2 so i think (if my bean sticks :pray: ) that my 12w scan will be around xmas time. :pray:

Keeping everything cross for you jenna, keep me up to date !!

:pray: :pray: Come on Jenna's BFP Its about time you were here - Come on :pray: :pray: :pray:

LMP x

another week or so before i test :(
Not too long for you hun, try to just think about xmas and it might speed things up! (i know its hard) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Jenna

Hows things going anymore symptoms? Have you set a testing date? I'm still keeping everything crossed for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug:

LMP x

hi hun :wave: :wave: im fine, iv been getting bad cramps, bad back, really tired, sickly... still spotting, its only light brown but it wont go away. Just trying not to think about it too much. Still buying some tests on friday, if i dont test i might go mad! :rotfl: :hug:

Oh no! I'm at a full day meeting on friday with work!! I'm not going to be able to concentrate now thinking about your test. :rotfl: I'll be keeping everything crossed for you hun! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I'll try and get online in the evening or saturday mronign to see how it went.

Praying for you!!!

LMP x

Oh No!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Have you still not managed to test then? :wall:

I've been keeping everything crossed for you all weekend!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Praying its good news!

LMP x

:hug: :hug:

my tests came and i did one saturday it was BFN... i think it was AF last week... Ah well at least my period was a normal 28days! :cheer:

Oh I really hope that is a sign of your future cycles settling down to 28 days :pray: :cheer: That will make getting your BFP a lot easier!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Are you charting or anything to monitor your cycles?

...I've got my first MW appointment on Thursday but i don't think it will be good news because my symptoms have all but gone and i just don't feel preggers anymore. :cry: I'm praying i'm wrong but my body is just telling me somethings not right!

If my bean is still there i'll be 8 weeks tomorrow so i should have some symptoms or something! :roll:

Anyway you get BD'ing and keep me up to date with how its going.... Hopefully you'll OV before xmas and be preggers in time for xmas!!

Wish i could give that xmas present to you!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

aww sorry your worried again hun... last time you thought it was bad news and everything was ok so hopefully itll be the same this time :hug: Try not to worry...

I got a letter on saturday saying iv been referd to the x-ray department for a scan...im really nervous, aparently its an internal :oops: Im calling them tonight to make an apointment, hopefully itll be before xmas but im also really scared... :|

Hi Jenna

I've had the internal scan and please please please....honestly don't worry it's really not bad at all. :hug: :hug: :hug: It doesn't hurt and is nto as embarrassing as other girly examinations us ladies have to have. In fact i thought it was much easier than a smear or internal examination and they are very good and understanding. so honestly hun, i know its easier said that done, but try not to worry its really isn't bad. I hope the appointment is soon so you don't have to wonder for much longer :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

My scans on monyda morning... i was nervous just calling up :shock: :lol:

Hi Jenna :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wow Monday thats great not too long then :pray: :pray: :pray: well i guess thats easy for me to say i bet each day is dragging for you.

:hug:

I'm sure it will all go fine but please come back on here and let me know so i can stop worrying!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back