Any one Heard from Jenna???

Oh Jenna, I'm so so sorry. I know how much you wanted this.
:hug: :hug: :hug: Lucyx

:cry: i am really sorry to hear that. I was sooooo happy for you when you got your BFP. xxxx :hug:

I just read this. I am so sorry hun :( (((HUG)))

Sorry Jenna :hug: Hope you are back in first tri soon - when you feel ready, that is :hug:

Hi Jenna

Don't you dare appologissse girly!!! :shakehead: :shakehead: this is what i was worried had happened and of course i understand why you didn't feel like coming on here or replying, of course you didn't!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so so sorry hun i wish i could say something to help but i know i cannot. I just want you to know i was worried about you and now i am thinking about you too!!

Sending you loads of hugs and loves babe I'm really really sorry x x

PM me anytime, even if you just want to have a rant!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back