Any one Heard from Jenna???

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi guys :wave: :wave:

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Jenna recently? She doesn't seem to have been on here in ages since getting her BFP.

I've sent her a pm a few days ago and been looking out for her on here but havn't caught anything. Is anyone in contact with her?

Hoping everything ok and just wondered if anyone could help.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Hmmm nope I haven't seen a post from her either? x

Has there still been no news from Jenna?

:think: :think: :think: :think:

I know i'm jittery but i'm a bit worried :|

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Praying everything is ok.

LMP x

there is a long thread in off topic the same.... hope she is ok!

I was thinking about Jenna the other day too. I've not seen her on here for a while now.

Hope your ok Jenna. :hug:

Funny you should say that I was wondering the same thing. Let us know if you hear from her

Hi :wave:

Sorry i havnt been on for a while.

Last saturday before going to work i did a CB digi which was +. Was :puke: 'ing loads before going but since it was my first day i couldnt really take the day off. Anyways when i got home i noticed id had a bit of bleeding, it was a weird bright pink colour but wasnt really panicked because i havnt had a proper period for ages so i was expecting a bit of bleeding. Had a nice relaxing afternoon watching tv with DH, went to make some tea and noticed the bleeding had got worse :( I ended up on the toilet for an hour because i just couldnt stop it. Soaked through everything and got it all over the floor, worst thing is there were loads of clotts and i could feel them aswell :puke:

The bleeding stopped a few days ago and im feeling a bit better. Sorry for not being on here but i didnt feel like i could. Tested yesterday and it was a BFN. :wall:

:hug: :hug: Just wanted to thank you all for thinking about us & thank you for the pm LMP i read it a few days ago but i was too upset to reply (just wasnt ready to talk about it) sorry if that seems selfish :hug: :hug:

oh jenna im so sorry. i had the same thing happen, in oct and dec last year, but you know you can get preg so just concentrate on healing and ill keep my fingers crossed you get that bfp really soon!

So sorry to hear that Jenna.......hope you and your OH will be back with us soon. Sending you loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back