when can i test after a possible "implantation bleed" ?

rhian85

Reaction score
help ladies im a newbie and confused, how soon can i test after a possible IB? last few days i have ben getting pinky tinged CM after going to the loo also have a crampy tummy which i dont usualy get before AF. not been taking the pill properly for a few weeks now we have planned to try for number 2 properly after next AF but i think there is a chance i have IB as i had this with christopher .....help me ladies ? :hug:

it sounds like an implantation bleed hun. What about getting one of those first response tests that can test before your period is due?

Good luck :dance:

lauramumof2 said:
it sounds like an implantation bleed hun. What about getting one of those first response tests that can test before your period is due?

Good luck :dance:
/
i have thought about one of those tests but there expensive arnt they ? how long will it take fo a BFP to show up if its an IB? its only when i wipe :oops: but its a pinky tinge to CM ?

ooowwww also had a free prediction of cheri and it said "they show JULY and GIRL" for either the month i find out, conceive or give birth...so hope its right :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:wave: As far as I understand IB happens between 7 & 10 DPO so I would leave it a few days yet... :talkhand: I would be testing first thing in the morning but I am a POAS addict :oops: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck and sending you babydust :hug:

**EDIT... When you do test use First Morning Urine(FMU) as more likely to pick up**

hi hun not very good at advice for poas but just wanted to say good luck xx i had IB with dear son too i'm desperately looking for it everytime i go to the loo!! :talkhand:

hi rhian :wave:

i had pink tinged ib on the fri and tested with a first response 6 day early test on the mon and got my BFP this month, so that was just a wkend i waited i had it in the drawer thinking well its there ill just see, i wasnt due to test till the thurs, i couldnt believe it when the two lines came up straight away!! gd luck to you :hug: xx

sounds promising, why not try a cheapie, savers sell 10mlu tests for a pound which are quite sensitive, then if you get a BFP go for a more expensive one to confirm.

I have my fingers crossed. x

Lorna said:
sounds promising, why not try a cheapie, savers sell 10mlu tests for a pound which are quite sensitive, then if you get a BFP go for a more expensive one to confirm.

I have my fingers crossed. x

dont have a savers here :cry: :cry: and wit all the increase in energy bills and our recednt gas bill i dont want to waste £6/7 ona test for it to be a BFN :cry:

Rhian not sure where you are but Asda here sells 2 dip tests for £1 on their chemist counter - you have to ask for them but they are good for testing first :hug:

reallyoldmum said:
Rhian not sure where you are but Asda here sells 2 dip tests for £1 on their chemist counter - you have to ask for them but they are good for testing first :hug:

hi ROM, im from north wales we do have an asda but its 30mins drive, and i dont drive :cry: my mum is from shropshire (oswestry) do u know it hun ?

im really stuck as to what to do , i keep feeling like AF is on the way, i really want to test but i dont want to waste money and im scared of a BFN - i have also had a chemcal pregnancey this time last year so just as we got excited about a BFP back then a few days later it was all over so im so nervous as i dont want to go thru that agian :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what should i do ? if this was an IB how long will it take for prego hormone to be detectable ??

Rhian I know Oswestry pretty well :) I live in Shrewsbury but spend most of my weekends in Abersoch when the weather is nice as we have a boat up there.

If you have had an implantation bleed I would think it would take 3 or 4 days for the hormone to be detected in the test. Lots of chemists do their own versions of the stick tests you can get off ebay - or perhaps you could get some off ebay - a lot of sellers send them out by return so you could have them by tomorrow or monday at the latest :)

reallyoldmum said:
Rhian I know Oswestry pretty well :) I live in Shrewsbury but spend most of my weekends in Abersoch when the weather is nice as we have a boat up there.

If you have had an implantation bleed I would think it would take 3 or 4 days for the hormone to be detected in the test. Lots of chemists do their own versions of the stick tests you can get off ebay - or perhaps you could get some off ebay - a lot of sellers send them out by return so you could have them by tomorrow or monday at the latest :)

owwwww Abersoch i lived 10 mins from there a few years ago in bangor now, but i used to work in abersoch...did uever come across spinnaker on the high street of abersoch ?? thats where i used to work...wow small world !!

in terms of the testing i have some cheapies on order (with thanks to lucybee :hug: ) not had any more pinkish CM but lots of funny cramping/tuggin pain and boobies are a bit sore - all of ths i get before af only not the spotting so im hopefull :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back