Predictor tests

Isis18

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new here and wondering if you can help? I'm currently 3 days late for my period, I've taken two predictor tests and both have come out positive but a tesco own one and clear blue (non digital) have come out as negative. Has anyone got experience of these tests? Any help would be greatly appreciated :wall2: xx

post some piccys hun also did you use first morning urine with the others x

Thanks for your reply! Have been trying to upload a photo from my iPad for ages, can't figure out how to do it? The clear blue test and tesco tests I did late afternoon. Will try and upload pics later xx

I try and do one in morning hun or save it a pot x thats what most of us do were mad on here x

I would try another brand in a few days or go to the doctor and request a blood test to confirm.

x x

How dark were the lines on the predictors? Did u use fmu? First Repsonse Early Response are probably the best to use. Maybe do another test with fmu tomoro hun x x

Hi everyone

Thanks to you all for your input. AF seems to have arrived, so I guess I'm out this month. Time to reach for the wine and chocs me thinks..... X

Oh no, sorry to hear that. :(

Hope you're ok.

Next cycle, I'd suggest using a First Response instead of the Predictor, just to avoid any confusion.

x

Hi everyone

Thanks to you all for your input. AF seems to have arrived, so I guess I'm out this month. Time to reach for the wine and chocs me thinks..... X

Rubbish hun, fingers crossed for you next month :dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back