Fallen Down The Stairs..

Oooh gosh woman you gave me a fright there!!

Given that you landed on your hands and knees and Evie was protected by washing too, I'm sure all is fine :hug:

Shall we all chip in and get you a stair lift? Or have you been looking for a lovely little bungalow now?! :lol: You be careful now Mrs!! x

Hope your ok Dannii. Bet you got a fright. I'm sure Evie will be fine, she probably enjoyed the tumble, hehe xx

Oh love that must have been scary
i did the same thing at work a while back coming down the stairs i tripped over one of the staffs bags on the bottom stair i fell forwards twisting as i fell and landed saide ways agianst the far wall luckly it wasnt far and i had my hands oput

baby was fine
Im sure Evie is too and im glad Evies wiggling about agian
dont work to hard love you need to look after your self hun your family need to pull there finger out :shakehead:

your the beautiful cinderella who is working for others and not getting anything back :shakehead:
Sorry i hope im not speaking out of turn saying that :oops:

sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Sarah! :hug: You're not speaking out of turn don't worry :hug: Well, my brother isn't over this weekend and anyway, all his washing was quickly thrown BACK in his bedroom lol :lol: xxx

Oh Dannii! I agree with Midly! Throw the washing down first from now on!! Im glad everything ok hun! :hug:
And lol yeh I agree Cinderella! :roll: Just you be careful! :D

I fell down the steps outside my front door a while back and also landed on my hands and knees, as long as you are feeling movement and aren't in any pain I think everything should be OK, but if you are at all worried or experience any pain or bleeding give your MW a call ASAP.

Hope you're ok, it must have been quite a shock :hug: :hug:

Aww danni, just saw this, hope you are o.k. Evie will be fine im sure. sending you some of these hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

i fell down the stairs in my last pregnancy, walked down 3 then fell the rest, i was holding plates and they smashed when i fell ripping my nighty, i was lucky though and didnt hit my bump, just bruised my thigh.. hope ur ok, its scary when stuff like that happens u wonder what if but the baby well cushioned in there.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back