I fell down the stairs! :(

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
I've not been on here for a while.. it's been hectic.. I was being violently sick on Wednesday night and to top it off, as I was coming down the stairs, I felt really dizzy and slipped.. landed on my back on the top stair and bumped all the way down to the bottom.. my back is so very sore. I had to call the emergency midwife who assured me that everything was fine as loong as baby was moving and I didnt get any unusual discharge or bleeding.. but baby was making some really strong sharp movements that evening.. i was so worried about her. And what with her having to put up with me throwing up every 5 minutes.. what an evening! And worse yet.. I'm working all weekend and Monday.. no rest for the wicked, eh? :(

awww bless ya hun :hug: what a awful few days, hope u feeling better soon, dont work too hard over the weekend :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no :( make sure you rest up and look after yourself! You're so lucky you didn't land on your front :(

ouch, so pleased you and baby are ok :hug: you need to take it a bit easy if you can, hope your back gets better soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back