Have you experienced "fake symptoms"?

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Been reading about women who try for babies and get "fake symptoms" as sore boobs or their period get late as they trick their mind into pregnancy even they are not..

I wonder if any of you who have tried for a bit have had this like being 100% sure you was pregnant and it turned out to :bfn:.... ?

I am just tryng to tell myself these sore boobs might just be me wishing for a baby soo much, so I dont want to get my hopes up.. Its been so bad today , reminds me of last pregnancy, but its too early to get symptoms 8-9.dop?

Hey hun loving the pic by the way. Yes I did last month, I was sick as a dog tired, sore boobs aches tired all the time couldnt sleep....then got a BFN I was convinced honestly I was but I wasnt even a day late I dont think! I had a virus!!! But youre symptoms are a lot stronger arent they! when are you testing? x

hey phantom pregnancy rings a bell but I think thats mostly for dogs.....???? ha ha Im serious though, maybe google will know xxx

I do it every month :-( but I did feel more pregnant when I was!

Thank you!!:) Thought Id put up a proper pic here ... I am going to test maybe wednesday or so.. Nervous..

Yes cant stop looking at my boobs, its so clear and today they are so sore I just had a bath it helped.. But trying not to think about it too much:angel:

Well i only just started trying but had a hell of a time with aall my symptoms and i've come to the conclusion that the only symptoms worth a damn are the ones that can only mean pregnancy and all the others just arne't worth a second thought.

So i maybe wouldn't read too much into sore boobs, but dark areolas i would.

The only other symptoms i think i'd take more seriously is spotting and ewcm towards AF.

I've become such a skeptic after last cycle lol

Convince myself all the time! waste so much money on tests! x

Yeah i missed my period for almost 3 months and i convinced myself even tho i got lots of bfn, even blood test was neg. Still thought i was right and they were wrong lol, now i know all these "symptoms" i had, where all in my head!
Hope that helped, probs not what u wanted to hear.. fingers crossed for u tho xx

Wow 3 months.. did you have symptoms aswell? what was they? :) thank u..xx

lower back pain, always tired, hungry,headaches..was all in my head tho! and with not having my af, i was totally convinced! x

I was the same this month. Really sore boobs, cramps about 7dpo, tiredness, metallic taste in my mouth - and now I'm a day late for af but unfortunately I got a BFN :(

Don't worry tho, it's all a learning curve, and if you've had a baby before you may know your body better than I do!

Last edited:
I find new symptoms every month during the 2WW, but i think i know in my heart that i am creating them in an attempt to convince myself that i'm pregnant. Such a bummer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back