Faint positive, I'm not sure and dont want to get Hopes up after miscarriage. Pos or negative?

Kbzzz

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200629-111457_Chrome.jpg Hi everyone,

Some background, I had a miscarriage around 7 weeks a couple of months ago. The attached photo is a color inverted blue line test. The blue line you see here is sooo faint in person it's not that easy to see and to invert the image and this is the result. I've taken 3 or 4 tests and all of them had a really faint line that was hard to see but I could definitely see something right after taking the tests, and darkened a little over time sitting there. Since the miscarriage my cycle has been all messed up so I'm not even sure when my period is supposed to come. But my boobs started hurting, mostly from the sides, lower back aches, and headaches like when I was pregnant last so I decided to take some tests, and this is the result. I'm waiting for some pink line tests to arrive in the mail and will test more in a couple of days. I will attach some more photos as well. Do you guys think there is a chance it is positive? Thanks so much

Screenshot_20200629-111533_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200629-111333_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200629-105713_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200629-121609_Chrome.jpg

These tests are known for evaps so get yourself a pink dye test.
Thanks for your response, I did a pink dye test today and I see a very faint positive line as well though it's so faint I cant get a good picture of it. I will keep testing with the pinks. Thank you :)

These tests are known for evaps so get yourself a pink dye test.
Also, a little more info I used both clearblue and cvs brand tests, and I did see a faint line within 3 minutes after taking the test.

Also, a little more info I used both clearblue and cvs brand tests, and I did see a faint line within 3 minutes after taking the test.
Can you post picture? I would assume you would be seeing bolder lines on a FRER if you are seeing lines on a clear blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back