face to the name

me and my wee pedro all cuddled up hehe :) he is such a suke
( never mind the state of me lol )
meandpedro.jpg

Last edited:
Adele your cat looks like mine! They both have the same collar too! x

Yeah, there's a couple of pics on my 'my babies' pic thread of mickey x he looks black until he's in bright sunshine then he looks reddy brown! If I had my way I'd have him in a poncy 'gay' collar cos he's such a wuss! Lol

Awe cute! My cat looks the same
But she has a silvery pink colar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is me!! i never have pics of me taken, so i had to take this one the other day for my profile on the dating site!!

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
You look nice with glasses on mine just make me look geeky! Lol :( x

Wish mine did! Lol I have been used to contacts for years tho but can't afford them with two kids and one on the way - wish I could did you see my pic on-the last page haha!

You look totally different than what i thought Alice! I imagined you with blonde hair for some reason! You look better than me with glasses too! I look awful, thank god for contacts! lol

Just showed OH your pic Alice and he said you are so pretty. I think he has a thing for you coz he's always asking me how you are and he was dead concerned about you meeting your new love incase he was a weirdo lol xx

I thought you were blonde too Alice! Dunno why! x I love wearing glasses! They hide a scar I have from my car accident!

lmao!! hes probs just worried about me and you running off together and lezzing it up :rofl:

This is quite old but yeah here's me... with no hair extensions I look odd lol. I didn't have a monroe piercing back then either. o_0 haha

35mfsl5.jpg

Last edited:
I thoguht you were blonde aswell Alice! :)

Evie i'm with you - I hate wearing my glasses but can't afford my contacts anymore! :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back