What did your baby learn this week??

Morganuk

Reaction score
I don't know if there is a thread already but I thought it would be nice to share with everyone when our babies learn new things.

This week Jaeda learned that she can grab her feet.
She looks so funny and cute :lol:

mine started to say (ba) lool he seems to be wanting to say baba before mama :wall: going for the hard one and he looks really funny when saying it it takes a lot of his energy (obbaa) LOL
and he also started to laugh!
he already knows how to grasp things by his hands.

Jacob has learnt how to wave hello/goodbye :wave: He looks so cute when he does it! :D

Austin has learned where his knees are. He's also learned to say 'shoes', 'stuck', and 'teeth'.

The new baby has learned where my bladder is...

leland has learnt to babble / chatter consider it was a mere 2 weeks ago we were told his speech was slow lmao his now saying blar blar blar blar for ever !

April has learned to say mamamamamamama :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and can blow raspberries (rubbish ones, but she looks so cute trying!).

He learnt to clap properly - and if you say "Clap Finn" he will do it!!! He also learnt to draw (see my nursery post!) :rotfl:

Becky is sitting! Very wobbly still (cushions aplenty) but she's doing it!

What a lovely idea for a thread :D

This week Jake has started pointing out pictures in a book when I ask him "where is the cat/dog/baby" and he gets it right :cheer:

Angel's doing so well. She can now sit properly, unless someone is in front of her then she insists on looking and falls over.
Daddy has also taught her to make noise when he pats her on the mouth. Oh and how to make very high pitched squeals. I have a constant headache at the mo cos she thinks its hilarious.

Well done all you clever babies :clap: :hug:

Brody has learnt some new words this week -
Gorgeous (gorgeee)
Tickle (tickletickletickle)
Good
:D

August learned how to open and close his fist. He imitated me doing it the other night and now I always see him laying there with his hand in front of his face, opening and closing his fist. It's so cute!

Evie has learnt all about feeding herself! :lol:

She's started really laughing when she finds things funny too :D

Flo learned theres more to life than mummies tummy !

And that she has an unnatural talent for seal imitation, lifting her head up and feet up when shes laying on her front !

Isla has learnt to talk and laugh at her own reflection...its soooo sweet. She also pulled herself up when she was on my lap and she was holding my fingers..

a couple of times shes made a good effort to try and roll over she stretches one arm and one leg straight then trys to hook the other leg over, she can go from her side to her back even if theres a rolled towel behind her...

Ffion has discovered people faces and she loves touching them! and Rhys has discovered how to tell me he needs the toilet before actually going so we can make it to the potty in time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back