Wedding dresses?

Loads of people get married in dresses at a registry office so go for it hun. You'll look fab the dress is gorgeous. I didn't wear a dress but that was because dresses really don't suit me. I have huge boobs and a smaller waist so I look sill :lol:

Of course you can wear a wedding dress at the registry office
Its your wedding day you can have and do what you want.
I am getting married in june next year (although it has been touch and go latley) In a civil ceromony at croxteth hall park. Went to try my dresss on today coz thought i was going of it but its still beautiful lol
Those dresses people have posted are so stunning wish i could wear more than one on the day.

I think you should wear exactly what you want on your day and enjoy trying on all those lovely dresses

pam x

just a quicky from me...not much time these days, as I am back at work!!! :wall:

I am going to France this weekend, for my best friend wedding. she is only getting maried at the registrar and got a dress from ebay, china.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 9322828805

The dress is lovely and she is sooo happy about it!

I think a wedding is a wedding, wether it's in a church or not, it's your day, do what you want!!!! my cousin asked everyone to wear shorts, and everyone did :)

Have a lovely day :)
mel xx

Hi Sophie :wave:

I got married in a registry office 2 months ago now and I wore a dress but it's up to you

tantrum.gif
ive had to change my wedding date its now the 16th dec ok its only a week :lol: but still. least they could fit me in!
xx

Hi Sophie, that dress is lovely is that the one from debenhams? i think i tryed that one on a few months ago, if not it was one very similar!!
Debenhams do some lovely accessorises too, i love the fluffy coat things...(um think they are called a stole?? :think: :lol: )

Congrats on the wedding, how is the planning going? stressfull isnt it!!!!!!! :lol:

hi steph, it is from debenhams its not a wedding dress as such is it? but it looks ok?
Its really stressful cos what was goin to be just a small wedding with close family is now turning a bit bigger lol i want the works, plus we dont want to spend a huge amount on it (OH's tight) :lol: we dont know if to have just a meal in a hotel after or have a reception (OH doesnt want a reception i do) :lol: i really need to sort the after bit out soon.
are u gettin married in a churc?
xx

hiya, yea im getting married in a church.....no idea why though as neither me or OH are religious in the slightest!!!! but hey it pleases the grand-parents LOL

We are getting married are 3pm to avoid the sit down meal (to save money!!!!!!) and are having a evening reception with a DJ and buffet.

We are trying to spend as little as poss but everything is just so expensive!!! have no idea how much the church is but think we just have to pay a donation (hmmmmm £5 ok vicar?!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back