Wedding dresses?

sophie

Reaction score
Would u wear a wedding dress if gettin married at the registar office? Ive sorted out the wedding an we r marrying on the 9th of dec but i dunno if i should wear a proper dress? stupid question or wot? :roll:

I've thought about this a few times and came to the conclusion yes I would. The dress I'll get would just be a simple A line dress with a bodice, nothing fancy, which I suppose woulod be fine. I wouldn't have a big poofed up merang job though. (however the heck you spell it) :lol:

:lol: no me neither ive seen a nice one on debenhams. I just didnt wanna look silly if u know where i coming from lol! They have nice plain dresses on ebay as well so thats an option just wondered what others thought!
thanks
xx

Yeah Sophie, i would, but as Sami said, i wouldnt wear anything too over the top.If you have a simple/plain dress you can always accssorise with a nice fake fur wrap (as you'll need to keep warm in chilly december). My OH and I are wanting to get married before the baby is born (which means a maternity wedding dress!) and we would just be getting married in a registry office too. :D

Yeah I saw the one I want on ebay, soooooo pretty.
I wanna set the date for mine, got green envy of you now :wink:

I wanna set the date for mine, got green envy of you now :wink:

Sami said:
you have to watch when you get the dresses from imported shops on ebay (china/hong kong etc) i've read a few reviews of how horrible and badly made some of them have been. just make sure the seller has 100% feedback and also maybe contact some of the buyers who have bought a dress to ask what the service was like. :D

this is the one i like, what u think?
0512_OD9447B_det_651af.jpg

Go for it! You are (hopefully) only going to do it once, so wherever you are wear what you want! That dress is lovely btw :D

thats it then ill get that dress, and i will get a fake fur wrap to go with it! :cheer:
thanks
xx

that'll be lovely - My friend got married in a registry office last year and she wore a wedding dress and looked stunning it set the day off lovely

You're choice of dress is beautiful.

i'd defently wear a proper dress if i was, so you should wear what you want :) gorgeous dress xx

That is lovely not too meranguey sp? (real word?)

i'd get soemthing like that

wow that dress is really lovely! it will look lovely with a wrap :clap:

i posted it before but i really like this dress, i worry coz i'm no way getting married in a church (i'm so not religious) but i want a nice dress! i think its ok my auntie had a huge massive dress when she married in a registry office!!

big_7627.jpg

Sophioe, the dress is lovely, perfect not too over the top and with a wrap like the others said and a nice tiara you will look great, and a nice bouque (can't spell ither) of red roses.

This is dress I wore when I got married two years ago, we had a church wedding and I couldn,t fit down the aisle next to my dad in it!!!!!! I went for the merangue even though I said I wouldn't.

http://www.trudylee.co.uk/24572.html

It's now in the loft, gutted I will never get to wear it again but secretly hoping Katie might like to wear it when she gets married, no pressure or anything she is only 8 months old!!!

Em xxxx

The dress is lovey Sophie! Please please be careful if you get a dress off Ebay...I made the mistake LOL...it was £30 with delivery....it came from HK, But OMG it was awful, so shabby, the roses were glued on!!! YUK. Dont do it.
We got married last month and i loved my dress, it was floaty and chiffony, shame i ended up spending so much on it LOL

Fran that dress is gorgeous.
Hels im def not gonna get from ebay im gettin it from debenhams.
Thanks girls for all ur advice i really appreciate it.
xxx

Debenhams have got some gorgeous wraps in for the new season :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back