Expecting 2nd child and feeling so worried!

mummabear8

Reaction score
I am expecting my second child and since the day after finding out I haven't really been excited. Well, it's more that I am not allowing myself to get excited. I did two pregnancy tests, the first one two clear lines, the second one '3+ weeks' I have been to the doctors and I am going for my scan on the 19th this month. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow, I don't feel pregnant, I have had no signs of miscarriage but I keep thinking what if something has gone wrong and I have lost the baby? I know I'm most probably fretting over nothing but I just wanted to know if anyone else feels like this? My first pregnancy I was SO excited, I used to check how my baby had developed every week on different sites etc but this time I feel like I just don't want to get my hopes up yet. Hopefully I'm not the only one feeling like this!

You only have to read a few of the postings on here to realise we are all in the same boat, and it's a very,very choppy sea out there. We all worry far too much but that's human nature .I'm sure everythings fine just try and break it down into mini goals, and try and relax as much as possible. xx congrats on your pregnancy xx

I was exactly the same even tho I had no problems with my 1st I worried even more with my second It does get easier x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

aww I understand completely how you feel. This is my 3rd baby and I have felt exactly the same this time round. Im a born worrier and remember feeling like this in my last pregnancy and I sailed through with a gorgeous healthy boy at the end of it.

Im hoping I start to feel a little more relaxed after my first scan, maybe you will too xx

I think most people feel like this 2nd time! I think it's cos you're more aware of everything and first time it's all new etc! :hug: xxx

i feel the same and this is my 7th!! but i have suffered 2 losses which makes it 10x worse i think and with my others there wasnt much on tinternet i think google is a nightmare cos we find ourselves reading nightmare stories and this does not help wel it does not help me i must stop myself its crazy,i wont relax i dont think till probs about 30 weeks ish which is a shame xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back