Exercise while pregnant?

Bluebell

Reaction score
I used to be quite active, liked to push myself at the gym, but since being pregnant I feel as now I can't push myself it's not worth it. However I've started to feel lazy and sluggish so have rejoined the gym. I'm thinking of brisk walking and swimming. Just wondering what exercise others were doing??

Swimming, yoga and walking are all good exercises for pregnancy!

I walk 45 minutes most days...

xxxxxxxxx

I found running tough once i got pregnant but i walk a lot, the dog everyday at least once and am now walking home form working if i'm not cycling there and back (30 mins cycle there and back or a 45 min walk home). I also sit on a gym ball at work and go to yoga once a week. I've got a couple of pregnancy exercise DVDs but haven't got round to them yet!

I do something 5 or 6 days a week - swimming, aquafit, gym cardio (treadmill, bike, crosstrainer), pilates, weight training. I gave up kickboxing and running outside really early on because I was having sacroiliac joint pain but fortunately it hasn't really got any worse. I do intervals a bit during gym cardio but don't push myself as hard as before pregnant. I've done step class a bit but was worried about hurting my knees with the extra weight. Good luck hun!

I do two 30 min walks a day with my dog, I can't get enough of walking all of a sudden!? I'm going to do yoga too but my classes are £9 so I can't afford to do it until the last 2 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back