Good News ****Scan pics too****

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I'm getting nervous but also excited. I'm having a private nuchal scan on Thursday to check the baby is ok (checking for Down Syndrome and other things). We haven't been offered an NHS scan as we opted to go for a private scan, but we will see our bean for the first time :pray: ing our beany will be ok.

Mx

Ooo lovely :) It'll be wonderful to see your baby finally :) Don't forget to ask to hear the heartbeat also as they can do that aswell. Calculate the heartrate and so on. They will give you pics also, just make sure to ask before you leave the room and they run off with the pics for the test results.

We had a private scan done at 12 weeks also and had Nuchal and other things screened for. Bloods taken also.

It was lovely as we were in there ages, got to ask all sorts of questions and it was a really nice hospital.

Just make sure to drink enough and wear decent knickers :lol: I had to take my trousers off as they have to go right down near the pelvic bone and lo I had bright pink ones on. I was mortified at showing them off :lol: Not my most flattering pair :rotfl:

Good luck with your scan later. I hope everything goes well, it really is brilliant when you see the LO.

A x

Hope everything was ok Moofa :hug: Cant wait to see your photos.....

Hope everything went well :D I bet it was so exciting to see your LO :D

Hi

I'm back from my Nuchal Downs scan and its very good news. My chances have gone from 1 in 410 to 1 in 8500 and they have moved me forward by 6 days! So now due 12 July and 13 weeks tomorrow. We were give 8 photos! Heard the heartbeat and she made it roll over etc.

Mx

Brilliant pics, you are due 1 day ahead of me aswell!

x

I'm so glad evrything went well for you and the test results are good news too xxx

OMG! I can't believe you're at 12 weeks already! so glad everything went well with the scan :hug:

fab pics
glad eveything went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back