Great weekend + Scan tomorrow!

Froslass

Reaction score
Well, apart from some awful sickness (which I managed to ward off eventually with the help of some yummy chicken soup!) I had a great weekend! My brass band won our section YAY :yay: so we are now scottish champions! Woo hoo! This means we get to go compete in the nationals at the Cheltenham racecourse :)

The only dodgy part is, the competition is only 3 weeks before I'm due, but If everything is ok I'm def still going to go.

Not only that, but I have another scan tomorrow morning! I had an early scan 2 weeks ago as I had some bleeding, and they asked me to come back for another just to check bubs was growing ok. A little anxious, but hoping everything will be ok :)

Hope you all have had lovely weekends too! Will see if I can post my pic if all is well xx

Lucky you having another scan! Good luck and congrats on your competition!

Woop Woop about winning & the competition hun :yay:

Good luck at the scan enjoy, can't wait to hear all about it

xxx

Well done on the competition. Good luck for your scan xxx

Hi everyone :) Scan went great...I was put back 2 weeks, but I suspected this was going to happen anyway :) so due date is now the 9th of october :) x Couldn't get a good picture, because sonographer kept making me laugh, and then little bean would wriggle!

Will get my 12 week scan at the end of march I think :) x

Great news that the scan went so well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back