Scan tomorrow Eek (Updated with pic)

Em91

Reaction score
So got the early scan they booked me in for because of the slight bleeding yesterday at 9.20 tomorrow morning, Don't know whether i'm extremely scared or quite excited about hopefully seeing our baby for the first time. A mixture of both, my morning sickness is as strong as ever that has to be a positive sign that things might be ok doesn't it? :?

I don't think going thro this stuff over and over in my head will help. But it's all i seem to be able to do!

Bit of a pointless post sorry, how is everybody else doing? :)

Last edited:
Good luck for your scan tomorrow, i'm sure all will be fine :)

I'm feeling a bit ropey today, my morning sickness seems to come an go at the minute and unfortunately today is a bad day lol!! hope your sickness isnt too bad x

Hey Em! Sorry to hear about your slight bleed, hope its all ok now though? I think if you go over and over it you'll drive yourself potty and stress is no good for you or your LO. Relax in the knowledge that by tomorrow morning you will have your mind put at ease again knowing that everything is ok. fingers crossed for you.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow when you see your LO nice and snug. Let us know how you get on x

Good luck for your scan tomo hunni fx everything goes alright xx

Good luck for ur scan!
Hope everything is ok! Bleeding can occur in pregnancy for some women so I'm sure everything will be fine :)
Let us know how u get on x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Had my scan :), Could see the little heart beat flickering, such a relief... She said it all looks fine. Have been put back tho they think i'm 6 + 4 rather than the original 8.

Which makes me due 10th August.

Feel like i can breath again knowing our little blob is okay!

Attached scan picture. You can't see much to be fair but still :)

Attachments

• our little blob 6+4 edit.jpg
    our little blob 6+4 edit.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 32
Thank you all, So glad it's all okay. Roll on my 12 week now when our blob should look like a baby :)

Hope you're all well

Glad everything went well hunni and that little bean is doing okay in there :) xx

Glad all went well at ur scan! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back