Exciting Times!

babyelmo

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread really, I just wanted to share everything that's happening!

I think my sickness has finally gone. I've felt hungry for a week now and have managed to eat breakfast before work. This weekend I think i've made up for lost time with the amount i've eaten!

Baby is moving loads now and for the first time my oh was able to feel it :) He had to push quite hard but got some massive thumps in return! Its so magical. I feel it on and off at work as long as i'm sitting still. I sometimes get a feeling like he's rolling around, then it feels like he's waving his arms and legs around! He reacts to my voice too, he starts wiggling if I start talking after i've been quiet for a while, I think he wants to join in!!

I'm finding it hard to bend down now though, I think where my bump sticks oput quite far. It literally looks like im smuggling a large bowling ball under my top!

I've got my scan on Friday, i'm so excited to see him again and find out if he really is a he!! I'm a bit anxious that everything is ok and he's growing as he should be though, but I think that's only natural.

At last this all feels real! :yay:

Ahh glad your sickness is easing off hun :) its fab when bubs is moving about too isnt it? ive been a bit worried lately as mine seems to have quietened right down with hardly any movements but today ive had loads so i have a smile back on my face again :)

Good luck for your scan Friday, bet you cant wait...i'll be stalking and look forward to seeing your pics :D i have my scan a week on Monday, it cant come quick enough lol
xx

Isn't it brill! I had a couple of quiet days from him/her last week. I had to go to the Dr's for an ear infection so I just mentioned my braxton hicks and I was worried that everything was developing ok. He had a listen and there was baby's heartbeat! Straight after that he woke up and has been thrashing around ever since!!

My scan isn't until the afternoon and i've got to go to work first, It's going to drag!!!! I will update as soon as possible!

Are you going to find out what you're having Deedee?

xxx

Yeah ive had some epic braxton hicks too, ive noticed i get them more when i'm stressing out lol...must try and chill a bit more hehe!!

Oh poor you having to wait until the aft, as if it doesnt already drag until scan days as it is lol! Mines not too bad 9:30am appointment :) and yeah we're hopefully finding out, if blob doesnt have his/her legs crossed :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back