what the...?

hmmmm.. turned out to be just a nice meal out :(

Tol him what I was expecting and it turned into a bit of a row as apparently he had got me an engagement ring about a month ago and after a hormonal 'I hate you row' he took my ring back to the shop :(

Told him it was pg hormones... he said he just felt it wasn't the right time... feel really down today now ... he planned to ask me and changed his mind...

that makes me feel like s**t! :cry:

:cry: :cry: aw, poor you! What a big disappointment :(

Want to know my theory?

He is bluffing, you wait, christmas day will be the day! I think he is trying to be like Chandler and throw you off the scent and then BAM when you are least expecting it, down on one knee! I don't think he would go to the trouble of choosing a ring and then taking it back to the shop!

So you see, there is still hope.

But in the mean time - :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We all love you loads xxx

missac said:
:cry: :cry: aw, poor you! What a big disappointment :(

Want to know my theory?

He is bluffing, you wait, christmas day will be the day! I think he is trying to be like Chandler and throw you off the scent and then BAM when you are least expecting it, down on one knee! I don't think he would go to the trouble of choosing a ring and then taking it back to the shop!

So you see, there is still hope.

But in the mean time - :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We all love you loads xxx

hope so... :|

Feel miserable today... having a feel sorry for myself day :cry:

Glad someone loves me thank you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry kirly. :hug: i'm sure whenever he feels the time is right it will be very special. I do feel for you though i waited what i thought was ages for my OH to propose got my hopes up every birthday, xmas and valentines, when he did however it was just perfect and i'm sure it will be for you as well :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry it wasn't what we hoped

You feel sorry for yourself today

thnk you ladies.

I have cheered up a bit now.

Think I would have been ok had he not pointed out that he returned one to the shop.

Thank you for all of your hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww babes, just got back.....sorry to hear it wasn't what we hoped for you :hug: :hug: :hug:
He may just need a more time - shame he told you about the ring he took back :wall: :doh: not sure what he hoped to acheive there? It is natural to row with OH and hormones are wonderful things aren't they!!!
It will happen in good time, maybe take all pressure off and then BAM when you least expect it he'll sweep you off your feet.
Much love babes :hug: :hug:

Hello, I'm back properly now! I had to sneak the post on earlier while my sister was in the shower!! I feel like I abandoned you!!!

Anyway, just wanted to see how you are feeling now? Have you eaten some chocolate? I think that would help? Also I think you should sneal upstairs to see if there are any hidden surprises!!!! :oops: How naughty am I!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better, big huggles :hug:

Emmylou said:
Awwww babes, just got back.....sorry to hear it wasn't what we hoped for you :hug: :hug: :hug:
He may just need a more time - shame he told you about the ring he took back :wall: :doh: not sure what he hoped to acheive there? It is natural to row with OH and hormones are wonderful things aren't they!!!
It will happen in good time, maybe take all pressure off and then BAM when you least expect it he'll sweep you off your feet.
Much love babes :hug: :hug:

Thanks Emmy :hug:

Agree, don't know why he had to tell me ... just bought back out hormone evil... could have happily punched him in the face.

Still.... got a new haircut and dress out of it etc :D and the meal was nice... :D

This is my new dress....only £35 from Dorothy Perkins :D

DJA84-ms.jpg

missac said:
Hello, I'm back properly now! I had to sneak the post on earlier while my sister was in the shower!! I feel like I abandoned you!!!

Anyway, just wanted to see how you are feeling now? Have you eaten some chocolate? I think that would help? Also I think you should sneal upstairs to see if there are any hidden surprises!!!! :oops: How naughty am I!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better, big huggles :hug:

:D awww bless don't worry I lay in bed sulking all day anyway so was hardly on myself.

Don't think there will be any surprises :?

Feeling a lot more positive now :) I'm speaking to him again slightly after nearly 24 hours and for the first time ever last night, he had to sleep in the spare room :shakehead:

Yesterday was full of tension to start with as we set off to Birmingham to do some shopping and drop kids at their dads at 8.30am and then at 9.20am we broke down, mid torrential rain pour!!!

All 4 of us were soaked(sorry 5 if we include Sam :wink: ) and my alternator has gone! Only had the car 4 weeks and because it's an SRI version it costs more than syandard.

Looking between £300-£400 ... :evil: :wall:

Think OH caught the brunt of my rubbish day and didn't really help the situation! :roll:

Wow - that dress is gorgeous, we're having a xmas party with work, and don't normally dress up - but we have a new girl who has convinced our other female employee that they should pretty dresses - I feel like I wanna dress up now.....so I will be nipping in to DP's me thinks :cheer:

Hope you are feeling a bit better now sweetie :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Argh - I hate days like that - one thing after the next!!!! Sorry to hear about your poorly car too - :hug:

Glad to hear you and OH are almost back on speaking terms :hug:

(Hi missac :wave: )

Beautiful dress!! I want one!!

Sounds like a blummin awful day!! Glad you are speaking now, although I think you were right to make him sleep in the spare room as it was a bit mean, and these men folk should not be allowed to be mean to us delicate pregnant women!

missac said:
Beautiful dress!! I want one!!

Sounds like a blummin awful day!! Glad you are speaking now, although I think you were right to make him sleep in the spare room as it was a bit mean, and these men folk should not be allowed to be mean to us delicate pregnant women!

they should be publically flogged! :shakehead: :rotfl:

ooh, I agree!!! :rotfl: that would be better than the x factor of a saturdy evening!

Where are you off to on saturday?

Oh, just to the local flogging.

:rotfl:

missac said:
ooh, I agree!!! :rotfl: that would be better than the x factor of a saturdy evening!

Where are you off to on saturday?

Oh, just to the local flogging.

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The pregnant partner flogging! :rotfl:

Bless, he's trying hard!

Just sent him off to Sainsburys local to get me some after eight mints and some of those chocolate boxed christmas biscuits.

Informed him that all of this upset also upsets Sam and Sam likes chocolate but Sam also likes platunum diamonds :D :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam definitely needs chocolate after eights and biscuits, in fact I think he secretly came on to tell us that!

Guilt is a wonderful thing aint it!!?

missac said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam definitely needs chocolate after eights and biscuits, in fact I think he secretly came on to tell us that!

Guilt is a wonderful thing aint it!!?

oooh yes, Sam has now sent OH to the kitchen to make me a creamy coffee, love cream at the mo :cheer:

yummy!! Thomas just asked p for the new disney cd and we got told off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back