what the...?

well to add to the suspense... was talking to OH this evening and I was saying that I may aswell drive tomorrow evening as i won't be drinking.

... but he is insistent that we are taking the bus as he says that we may want to have a few drinks... fingers crossed for me ladies... either it's going to be for something fantastic or he's done something terrible!!!

feel very uneasy.... bloomin hell!!! Only a pg woman could find a problem with OH trying to be romantic and take her out for a romantic meal!

I blame Emmy... I want a ring!

Maybe you should come spy in the restaurant as you're in Oxford!

We will be going to QUOD at the Old Bank :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
well to add to the suspense... was talking to OH this evening and I was saying that I may aswell drive tomorrow evening as i won't be drinking.

... but he is insistent that we are taking the bus as he says that we may want to have a few drinks... fingers crossed for me ladies... either it's going to be for something fantastic or he's done something terrible!!!

feel very uneasy.... bloomin hell!!! Only a pg woman could find a problem with OH trying to be romantic and take her out for a romantic meal!

Hehee - We still haven't decided whether we're coming on Sat or Sun yet - my friend runs a restaurant in Oxford (not the one you're going to though) so still waiting to hear if she has to work or not?!

Might be coming up on Sat afternoon, in which case we will more than likely end up eating out anyway - maybe we'll try to get food at QUOD then I can spy on you - and say hi in person :cheer: !!! Will deff be in town having lunch on the Sunday though.........anyway - you shouldn't encourage me to stalk you y'know :wink:

Hmmmmmmmmm....what is he up to????? I wonder.......I tell you what I've just realised - I won't even be on here on Sunday - so I'll have to wait till Monday to find out - no fair :shakehead:

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:

Hehee - We still haven't decided whether we're coming on Sat or Sun yet - my friend runs a restaurant in Oxford (not the one you're going to though) so still waiting to hear if she has to work or not?!

Might be coming up on Sat afternoon, in which case we will more than likely end up eating out anyway - maybe we'll try to get food at QUOD then I can spy on you - and say hi in person :cheer: !!! Will deff be in town having lunch on the Sunday though.........anyway - you shouldn't encourage me to stalk you y'know :wink:

Hmmmmmmmmm....what is he up to????? I wonder.......I tell you what I've just realised - I won't even be on here on Sunday - so I'll have to wait till Monday to find out - no fair :shakehead:

oooh what restaurant does she run and where?

Will have to go check it out some time!

Don't worry, you may well hear either the excitement or anger wailing over the streets of Oxford! :rotfl:

Hey chica, I'll PM you the restaurant.....

......just to keep her info a bit private.

I'll have to check in on Sun when we get home to see what your post is......if its not too late :sleep:

Emmylou said:
Hey chica, I'll PM you the restaurant.....

......just to keep her info a bit private.

I'll have to check in on Sun when we get home to see what your post is......if its not too late :sleep:

thank you :D

Will prob turn out to be nothing :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

could it be???????????????????????????????
??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way i am very bloomin excited for you!!!

missac said:
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

could it be???????????????????????????????
??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way i am very bloomin excited for you!!!

so am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but don't want to get my hopes up over nothing! :oops:

Well tomorrow we will see :D

missac said:
well good bloody luck!

Think I'll need it and bloomin hell, I'll be celebrating if I know I actully got throught to him! :D

Wouldn't it be great though!! I can plan yours and Ems weddings!!! I am good at that!!!!

:rotfl: yeah you can be poll queen wedding planner, well in Northampton you won't be too far from Oxford.

Saying that though, we'll prob get married in Sweden if ever we do it! :D

*sorry to butt in- I LOVE U GIRLIES!!! - :D U all make me giggle!! I hope ur OH makes the step to DF honey!! Fingers crossed!!*

**How bad would it be if it was something like (Friends) He wants to send a Christmas Card together to your friends and family?? Or if he wants to be (friends again) The Ultimate Fighting Champion???** :lol:

Jayceesmumma said:
*sorry to butt in- I LOVE U GIRLIES!!! - :D U all make me giggle!! I hope ur OH makes the step to DF honey!! Fingers crossed!!*

**How bad would it be if it was something like (Friends) He wants to send a Christmas Card together to your friends and family?? Or if he wants to be (friends again) The Ultimate Fighting Champion???** :lol:

Maybe he wants to be the ultimate fighting champion!!!!!!! Oh chica..........we'll find out tomorrow.......can't wait to see what it is....I don't he realises he has all of us on here hanging on to see what the special occasion is :lol:

& Jo....you're not butting in :hug: :hug: :hug: WE LOVE YOU TOO :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jayceesmumma said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hilarious!!!!!!! Kirls he wants to send a card!!!!!!

You are so not butting in - in fact you should join us in our maniacal witterings!!!!!!!!

Kirls I am wishing you lots of luck for the holiday card/ultimate fighting champion evening, I have my mum and sister arriving in an hour so will try and sneak on later, ifnot then will defo be on tomorrow afternoon! Lots of luck - think big fat rock xxx :hug:

missac said:
Jayceesmumma said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hilarious!!!!!!! Kirls he wants to send a card!!!!!!

You are so not butting in - in fact you should join us in our maniacal witterings!!!!!!!!

Kirls I am wishing you lots of luck for the holiday card/ultimate fighting champion evening, I have my mum and sister arriving in an hour so will try and sneak on later, ifnot then will defo be on tomorrow afternoon! Lots of luck - think big fat rock xxx :hug:

Aww thanks hun!

I hope its a mahoosive rock for u honey make sure to take a piccy!! :cheer: :cheer: Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back